Star Tours II in 3D for 2011 CONFIRMED

Ausdaddy

It makes perfect sense since almost everyone is familiar with c3po's fears so that part of the story would already be established. I believe it. Also AD admitted he was brought in to do dialog a couple years ago.

...or it could ADD to the reason why he has those fears.

Mr.EPCOT

I think you'll be very disappointed if you're expecting much in the way of character development and significant contributions to overall Star Wars continuity.

Mr.EPCOT

Hunch or did you hear something?

Just a bit of a hunch and a little deduction. I think expecting them to set up C-3PO as getting his dislike of space travel as a result of his experience with Star Tours is overestimating their intentions for the attraction. I'd honestly be surprised if they don't ignore the memory wipe he was supposed to get at the end of Revenge of the Sith.

sponono88

A look at the new droids:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/09/these-are-the-droids-you’re-looking-for/

And some additional info from MiceChat's live coverage of the D23 Event:

- Story takes place between the two trilogies
- Lucas working on the story
- Visiting Coruscant
- Pod race section
- Spokes-bot voiced by Alison [Janney] in queue
- Vacation videos in queue
- Ace (AC38) will be new pilot similar head, more muscular body.
- The Star Tours boarding tone will remain

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
That's because he is REX.:lol:
Exactly, he's a previous model of Rex. It says something about his personality being very different from Rex, so I'm guessing he's a little more "gung ho" and macho about his driving skills, with his bigger bodied build.
Looking forward to things coming out of this. And I don't mind if Lucas writes the story, I'll start to get nervous if I hear he is directing it!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Have you ever heard his dialogue?:lol:
Nearly daily, my DD is as obsessed as I was as a kid. I'm a prequil appologist though, so I'm convinced if a director would have been around that was interested in the delivery of the dialogue instead of moving along so he could get an awesome effects shot done, the dialogue would have been much better received. It aint great, but I've seen movies with much worse dialogue but better acted and they turn out better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom