Star struck at Disney....

Magenta Panther

Saw Pat Sajak w/ his family years ago at Alfredo's.

Also saw Brian Wilson doing something for the Extreme Home Makeover Christmas show (basically doing the same Christmas song over and over and over again).

And I know this isn't me or WDW, but my mother when she was younger had her picture taken with Walt himself in DL.

Wow! I don't suppose you could post that picture here?

Kramerica

They happen to be related to me and they have just as much right to be there as you do. Maybe they should ban rudeness like you instead. It was that whole family's dream to go to WDW and TLC made that dream come true for them. It is quite disheartening to know people like you are even allowed through the gates.

You could be just a troll, judging on your post count. Or you could be telling the truth. Either way, I'll stand by what I said and continue to say that they're the scum of the earth.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
They happen to be related to me and they have just as much right to be there as you do. Maybe they should ban rudeness like you instead. It was that whole family's dream to go to WDW and TLC made that dream come true for them. It is quite disheartening to know people like you are even allowed through the gates.
Sure they have a right to spend their ill gotten cash as well as those who actually work for a living, but to judge others for judging those who prostitute their children's innocence is just as rude as your keyboards malfunction while creating your USER NAMEEEEEEEEEEEE.

litaljohn

I guess stardom is subjective but I was floored somewhere around 6 or 7 years ago to walk by the American pavilion in Epcot and turned to the stage to see the very beginning of a free Eddie money concert! ( to be honest I was also slightly embarrassed that he wasn't playing to many people at all, maybe 50 or so, and at the time I was probably the only one under twenty. still love him to death for playing anyway and instead of promoting himself the only merch he was there to sell was 1 t shirt where all the proceeds went to a cancer foundation.)

graphite1326

I guess stardom is subjective but I was floored somewhere around 6 or 7 years ago to walk by the American pavilion in Epcot and turned to the stage to see the very beginning of a free Eddie money concert! ( to be honest I was also slightly embarrassed that he wasn't playing to many people at all, maybe 50 or so, and at the time I was probably the only one under twenty. still love him to death for playing anyway and instead of promoting himself the only merch he was there to sell was 1 t shirt where all the proceeds went to a cancer foundation.)

I was there when he played a few years ago. They wouldn't let any more people in it had reached max capacity. We watched from the back outside the bleachers area.

luv

I hit like on every post containing anyone I'd heard of.

The exception is Honey Boo Boo, because I don't know if she is an adult or a child or one of the in-betweens. I just recently found out she is a person and not just a show title.

disneysince71

Original Poster
Sure they have a right to spend their ill gotten cash as well as those who actually work for a living, but to judge others for judging those who prostitute their children's innocence is just as rude as your keyboards malfunction while creating your USER NAMEEEEEEEEEEEE.

spiritofNorway

I remember meeting John Stamos when I worked at Kringla, it was a quiet evening, me and a friend was just behind the counter talking and chilling a bit. Then suddenly he walks in, and we both were like "OMG" and just staring at them. He turned immidiately and left... Hahaha... *STARSTRUCK*

Also met Tony Hawk and his family + Johnny Depp inside Akershus.
Also some girl from High School Musical been into the pavilion, but I dont know too much of who it was.

Funny how these things happen all so sudden.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom