Star struck at Disney....

Mickey1984

We saw Jack Johnson at DL in September, going onto Star Tours, (we were queing for Buzz), we didn't have a clue who he was but could tell he was a celeb, as a woman ran out of our queue to go and see him then ran back, and said "THAT WAS JACK JOHNSON, HE'S ON MY LIST!" hahaha. I know of Jack Johnson, but I certainly would not / did not recognise him.

Zipadeelady

We saw Jack Johnson at DL in September, going onto Star Tours, (we were queing for Buzz), we didn't have a clue who he was but could tell he was a celeb, as a woman ran out of our queue to go and see him then ran back, and said "THAT WAS JACK JOHNSON, HE'S ON MY LIST!" hahaha. I know of Jack Johnson, but I certainly would not / did not recognise him.

Love Jack Johnson!!! Want me some Banana Pancakes!

FettFan

Saw Steven Tyler rockin' a Mad Hatter hat in Magic Kingdom this past December! He was with family and a private tour guide.

So I guess that's what Bill St. James meant with "LOOK AT STEVEN TYLER'S HAT!" during the RNRC narration.

EDIT -- Michael J. Fox way back in the early 90s. It was when the Ninja Turtles were there.

Redhawk

Honey Boo Boo and her entire family got on Spaceship Earth right behind me last Wednesday (Feb 6). I was riding up the ramp (no line whatsoever) turned to look behind me and saw a woman who looked familiar and then a little blonde girl. Couldn't believe my eyes, so had to turn and give them a longer look (ok, I stared) to be sure. Because there were about 8 in their group including a guy who appeared to be a Disney rep or bodyguard (he wasn't wearing a Cast Member tag), it took them a few minutes to load so there were about 5 empty cars between us. After we exited into the area where you see your Postcard from the Future, they played a few games and as the area wasn't crowded few people seemed to notice or recognize them. Later I saw them walking to "The Seas" and several people were doing double-takes and taking "sneak" photos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom