Stanza XVI: The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 7 Finale

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I saw this ad for it & it looked like the stupidest thing ever
So, the lore in the games is actually pretty amazing. And there are a lot of really interesting characters. Like there’s so much more to it than blood and guts.

I can tell there was a lot of love put into it by the actual filmmakers. The costumes were incredible, and the characters who actually got proper development were great. Unfortunately a lot of characters were also simply cannon fodder, which was super disappointing. Especially in the case of Mileena. The movie’s biggest issues are pacing and editing. It was as if they filmed a two hour story and then had to cut 20 minutes out of it. The scenes that are fully realized were spectacular. Subsequently a lot of the lore is just explained away through very brief exposition; there is no sense of discovery and world building. And a lot of things happen in a very jarring manner, it’s hard to keep track of who is where and doing what because of the cuts. The very beginning of the film is really well made, and they definitely had a good direction going. But the last 20 minutes is a train wreck. It’s basically a summary of Mortal Kombat Annihilation; bad guys invade, beloved good guy dies, Rayden teleports them all away, they have a team huddle and select who is gonna fight who, and then boss fight at the end. The visual effects are really great so that’s good.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
1619319646160.png

Working on my presentation a bit

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom