Stanley Cup on Parade

Bagheera

ArchiDanDisney said:
The Chalice itself is the only part of the tropy that has been in continuous use since its inception. With duites such as, a flower pot, cereal bowl, baptisimal for a baby, and even a Urinal ( stupid montreal canadiens).
You forgot football.

Buzzforprez

boo52 said:
Vladislav Tretyak goalie for the Soviet National Team for many years. His only real loss? 1980 Miracle On Ice.

Yes, but oh what a loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is why I am a Devils fan. Got to root for the underdog, the working class man, not the alleged "sure thing". That team made America stand proud for what they accomplished.
That is by far the greatest sports moment in history! The Disney movie was great. And I love to see the documentatries about it that have been on tv lately. They are still a great bunch of down to earth guys. Congrats again on a win for the ages! :sohappy:

SirGoofy

Buzzforprez said:
That is why I am a Devils fan. Got to root for the underdog, the working class man, not the alleged "sure thing".

Are you saying the Devils are perennial underdogs? Because the complete opposite is true. They are one of the power houses of the east.

Gagesmom314

I was there for the parade. First day at Disney. I don't have any digital pictures of the parade though. It was a cool thing to see esepcially since we had no clue it was going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom