Stacy

Katiex4

Original Poster
I'm undecided; because watching her bounce around and being awkward makes me giggle and feel fun to go to the parks, but at the same time I wanna scoff and ask why Disney did this... (bottom line- she's annoying but I like her..:D)

Who's kryssa? (I'm assuming shes the girl that stacy replaced?)

Cmdr_Crimson

Who's kryssa? (I'm assuming shes the girl that stacy replaced?)

Ahh yes who cannot forget Kryssa. Yes indeed she was the first host of T7MS. She was on from 2003-2004...Here's the 2004 Must sees..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2726151869110888249

Then there's Stacy's of 2005...Once you watch it you can see that most of the script was not changed with the exception of Stacy's antics which made it much more fun to watch..:D
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3565027122658478429

disney4life2008

I was a fan of the resort tv channel "Zip A Dee Doh Dah", that was classic. However, I have grown to like Stacy and yes, she is addicting. Her addiciton is the reason why Disney keeps hiring her. She can relate to people of ALL ages and genders. She has a likable, fun attitude that makes Disney look fun (and she has success with that because its even better than what she shows). This years (Must Dos) is MUST better than the top 7 for obvious reasons. It is more organized and of course updated. Prior to my January trip, I said to myself I refused to watch Stacey. However, my last 2 trips I have found myself waking up to Stacey; coming back to the room to Stacey; eating with Stacey (the tvs are glued to her). LOL

mousebymarriage

My husband and kids watch her constantly when we are in the resort, I swear you would think there is nothing else on (oh, except for 30 seconds of the weather channel that hubby watches to catch the days forecast).
Addicting but, completely annoying I usually want to smack her by day 2!:lol:

sbkline

I'm just curious how to pronounce that last name. Regardless, I'm sure she got alot of ribbing in school over that name. :lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

Phonedave

I'm just curious how to pronounce that last name. Regardless, I'm sure she got alot of ribbing in school over that name. :lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

A thought that myself. With the way people change names in the entertainment biz just because they sound too enthnic, you would think she would have used a stage name a long time ago.

-dave

yeti

A thought that myself. With the way people change names in the entertainment biz just because they sound too enthnic, you would think she would have used a stage name a long time ago.

-dave

Ethnic is another way to describe it...:lookaroun

That is an unfortunate last name.

vwayfan123

Well, the first couple times we watched stacy, i actually watched it. I've seen it so many times now that I know what she is going to say, lol. When i first get to the resort i like to turn on the tv to hear/see stacy. It gets me excited. I also have her on pretty much all the time. I like to turn the tv on just so its not so quiet in the room.

I recently stayed for a couple nights a few weeks ago. There is a part they cut out that i found kind of funny. There is a scene where she is at DHS and previously she said "Welcome to New York, Fagetaboutit!" Now she just says "Welcome to New York" and it cuts to a different scene. Must be the NYers and italians didn't like that much...?

CaptainJackNO

Well, the first couple times we watched stacy, i actually watched it. I've seen it so many times now that I know what she is going to say, lol. When i first get to the resort i like to turn on the tv to hear/see stacy. It gets me excited. I also have her on pretty much all the time. I like to turn the tv on just so its not so quiet in the room.

I recently stayed for a couple nights a few weeks ago. There is a part they cut out that i found kind of funny. There is a scene where she is at DHS and previously she said "Welcome to New York, Fagetaboutit!" Now she just says "Welcome to New York" and it cuts to a different scene. Must be the NYers and italians didn't like that much...?

I like the Hollywood Studios segment with Aerosmith where she says, " come on Brutha, let's get it On." Very funny......:hammer:

I was a fan of the resort tv channel "Zip A Dee Doh Dah", that was classic. However, I have grown to like Stacy and yes, she is addicting. Her addiciton is the reason why Disney keeps hiring her. She can relate to people of ALL ages and genders. She has a likable, fun attitude that makes Disney look fun (and she has success with that because its even better than what she shows). This years (Must Dos) is MUST better than the top 7 for obvious reasons. It is more organized and of course updated. Prior to my January trip, I said to myself I refused to watch Stacey. However, my last 2 trips I have found myself waking up to Stacey; coming back to the room to Stacey; eating with Stacey (the tvs are glued to her). LOL

My love of Disney was cultured in the 90's. I was young and was there like every year. so this is what I love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFehyjDUEPs&feature=related

Now if I could only find some clips from CNN in the 90s. I'd be really interested in seeing the television news and commercials. I don't remember them that well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom