SSE update photos

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
301974902207_0_BG.jpg

This one is for the Canadians, Bahamians, and West and eastern Antilleans...

...is it just me, or does the emblem on the upper left look like a Scotiabank Logo?

Enigma

Account Suspended
Ummm... Disney have had the rehab plans for years, sat on a shelf in Glendale gathering dust. The Mouse wouldn`t fork out for them. It`s Siemens who are actually paying way more than their original sponsorship agreement to blow the dust off them and (literally I hope) off the `94 makeover.

I just want to know if they are getting rid of the ugly wand!

A Disney spokesperson said there not removing the wand :mad:

ToTBellHop

I just want to know if they are getting rid of the ugly wand!

A Disney spokesperson said there not removing the wand :mad:
um...if a Disney spokesperson said they aren't removing the wand, then why do you still want to know if they are removing the wand? If Disney says they aren't...they aren't.

PhilharMagician

Holy Shnikies. Me likey!

I am so happy to see SSE get some well deserved love. Now to see what will eventually happen when the ride scenes are updated. I hope the same attention that the post show has seen is applied to the some of the ride scenes.

SirNim

This one is for the Canadians, Bahamians, and West and eastern Antilleans...

...is it just me, or does the emblem on the upper left look like a Scotiabank Logo?

I thought that design looked familiar!

Not only that, but how about:

SimmonsGlobeLogo.jpg

DescentGate

I knew that the fontface "Prototype V.2" looked familar. It's another futuristic font, but unlike the font at tomorrowland, which induces a retro futuristic feeling, and the old prototype, which looked like spaceship writing... this had an excitement feel to it...

Sorta like the font used for the titles in Mission Impossible 2 and 3!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom