SSE Paperboy?

krankenstein

It ain`t finished until the fat lady sings - and she is not singing. However, if anyone can spare a few dollars to complete the descent then by all means give it to guest relations, marked `SSE fund` ;)

After 7 years and 2 weeks I`ll be riding the old Geo in 23 days and 2 hours.

How excited am I?? :D

So Martin, can we safely assume that as funds are allocated and available SE will continue to be plussed in the near future?

Vernonpush

It ain`t finished until the fat lady sings - and she is not singing. However, if anyone can spare a few dollars to complete the descent then by all means give it to guest relations, marked `SSE fund` ;)

After 7 years and 2 weeks I`ll be riding the old Geo in 23 days and 2 hours.How excited am I?? :D

New video in the works?

MAGICFLOP

I heard from a ride operator that the paper boy is on person leave, Some kind of family emergency, I think his father was rusting.:animwink:

Maerj

The triangles don't do much. They should concentrate less on the triangles and more on adding a soundtrack. If there is any music throughout the ride it was too quiet to hear, at least when I was there. I think some good background music would help make this attraction a little bit better.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The triangles don't do much. They should concentrate less on the triangles and more on adding a soundtrack. If there is any music throughout the ride it was too quiet to hear, at least when I was there. I think some good background music would help make this attraction a little bit better.
It has plenty of music - but as you said was too quiet when you visited. The audio level tweakage during the 3rd shift is second only to PotC...

EPCOT Explorer

After 7 years and 2 weeks I`ll be riding the old Geo in 23 days and 2 hours.

How excited am I?? :D

That`s a pretty safe assumption ;)

I forgot - nice triangle pics BTW :wave:

YAY!:sohappy:

Omg...Merf was right!

wannab@dis

Hilarious... all it takes is a few triangles. :brick:

Oh well, maybe some of you will figure out at some point that the descent AND video is enjoyed by the people that count -- the majority of the everyday guests.

wannab@dis

hmm... so, 6 months later and they still don't have triangles done? Nah, the project is complete. Tweaks always happen to any attraction and I suspect we'll see nothing more than minor adjustments.

djkidkaz

Oh well, maybe some of you will figure out at some point that the descent AND video is enjoyed by the people that count -- the majority of the everyday guests.

SSE and the descent is awesome in my opinion and has increased my enjoyment of the ride IMMENSELY! I like the new narration better as well as the score. All the complaining is from people who don't like change, unless its going back to EPCOT CENTER. :rolleyes:

aladdin2007

Original Poster
Can not figure out that cloud shape either, hmm if only that could be implemented in a grand way, oh the ideas!!

Yeah sadly I think its pretty much finished too otherwise they would have been back in there by now and not left it in the bad state its in. Would love to be shocked and that not be true but I think it is what is is and thats all they are going to do. Lacking and bland, and if that is what the daily guests want then thats how it is I guess :brick:, but doesnt cut it in my familys opinion. They hated the descent.

krankenstein

Nah, not me anyway. I am very satisfied with what we got out of the SE refurb. It just seems odd to me that Disney would add these triangle shapes to the descent without adding any effects to them. What's the point of spending money on pointless black shapes? It doesn't make smart business sense. With some common sense and what Martin said, it is pretty easily deduced that SE is not done. I believe what Martin said b/c he has very reliable sources and has never stirred me wrong. That said, if nothing comes of them, than I won't cry myself to sleep about it. It really is of no consequence. I love the screens and the videos as much as the majority of guests.

On an aside, if anyone doubts guests like the screens, I suggest you stand in Project Tomorrow. Last time I did I heard so many people saying how cool the "your future" video was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom