SSE Irons Version Soundtrack?

Cmdr_Crimson

I think they picked Judy Dench for a reason probably since she voiced Ms. Calloway
dlrp_mrs_caloway_013105.gif

I still enjoy the Irons version..It's the nicer side of Scar.

WDW-Crazy

Check Mousebits and get the WDWForever torrent, I was listening to it this morning, I prefer his voice over the current one, its amazing.

Would someone be able to send me that WDWForever file (or those files)? I've been looking for that and don't recall seeing it over there and I'm always hearing people talking about it. Thanks!

I'll be riding SSE for the first time with the Judi Dench version this Sept so I can't criticize it now. I'll definitely miss the 1994-07 (Irons) version as that's what I was pretty much used to. I definitely loved how he presented the narration throughout the ride.

By the way for anyone who has the old Epcot Center video from I believe was 1983, doesn't the narrator sound alot like Jeremy Irons? This video indicates that Horizons will be opening soon and shows concept art for it.

mastif

The OP only asked where he could get a MP3 of the Irons narration from, Not which version of SSE was the greatest..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom