Spring Program

enchanted_belle

Original Poster
I know I'm definitely jumping the gun a bit here, especially since Fall hasn't even moved in yet, but.... I'm way too excited not to!

That being said, is anyone else considering applying for the Spring program in 2013? :)

And, for those who have done it before, when should I start checking on a weekly basis for the application to be up? (See? Excited)

joanna71985

I won't be applying, but I'll be down in Orlando

As for the application, it should go up late Aug/early Sept

(edited for my stupidity).

novawildcat18

As for the application, it should go up aprox late Jan/early Feb (I would start checking around Jan 20-23).
Wouldn't the application going up in Jan/Feb be the Fall 2013 one? Just making sure because I'm looking to apply for the Fall Advantage 2013 program and that's when I thought I should expect the application to be released.

enchanted_belle

Original Poster

As for the application, it should go up late Aug/early Sept

(edited for my stupidity).

I've got my fingers crossed for the August part lol! I want to get it in and find out before the ToT run (so that way I'll know when I'll be back while down there. Hopefully).

And of course you'll be there! Any chance you can get me in GMR? ;) ;)

BrittanyRose428

I'll be applying for Spring of 2014, so a year after your program. I would love to do this coming spring, but my school just won't have it, so I figured I'm better off waiting until the semester after I graduate. I really want to do the program, even if only for one semester, so I really can't wait. If only my school would be more lenient about it, haha. I'm excited for you though! The program sounds awesome.

enchanted_belle

Original Poster
I'll be applying for Spring of 2014, so a year after your program. I would love to do this coming spring, but my school just won't have it, so I figured I'm better off waiting until the semester after I graduate. I really want to do the program, even if only for one semester, so I really can't wait. If only my school would be more lenient about it, haha. I'm excited for you though! The program sounds awesome.
I wish you could do 2013 too!! I'm not gonna lie, I'm extremely nervous about it, especially if I go down and don't know anyone. :oops:

joanna71985

You could always extend your CP, so then it's like you do 2 programs :)

chrissyw14

I know I'm definitely jumping the gun a bit here, especially since Fall hasn't even moved in yet, but.... I'm way too excited not to!

That being said, is anyone else considering applying for the Spring program in 2013? :)

And, for those who have done it before, when should I start checking on a weekly basis for the application to be up? (See? Excited)
I will be applying! really hope I get it!

emcclay

that's so exciting!!! I'm hoping the CP acceptances will start going out soon. My friend called and casting said today, but nothing yet :(

I think the Disney Culinary Program acceptances work a little differently than the regular Disney College Program. The interview was this past Wednesday. We had a definite "You will hear by the 16th" from Chef Pauli, then heard that we would definitely hear back (officially) by today, which we did.

enchanted_belle

Original Poster
I think the Disney Culinary Program acceptances work a little differently than the regular Disney College Program. The interview was this past Wednesday. We had a definite "You will hear by the 16th" from Chef Pauli, then heard that we would definitely hear back (officially) by today, which we did.
yeah, I had my interview on Monday and she told me that it could "take up to 3 weeks, but the chance you'll hear before that is about 99.9%. So just check your dashboard regularly starting this weekend for your acceptance."
They've already denied a bunch of people within hours of their interviews, and pended more.

emcclay

yeah, I had my interview on Monday and she told me that it could "take up to 3 weeks, but the chance you'll hear before that is about 99.9%. So just check your dashboard regularly starting this weekend for your acceptance."
They've already denied a bunch of people within hours of their interviews, and pended more.

Hope you get in, and hear soon!

CaptainShortty

Hi All!

Congrats on making the decision to do the college program. It was definitely a decision that changed my life! I did my CP in Spring 2010 in Hospitality and stayed on as a Campus Rep for the next two years back at school. I graduated school and am currently doing a management internship down in Disney and loving it! Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any help!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom