Spring '10 CP!

ntoeman

Original Poster
Who else here is planning on doing the CP next spring and when do you think the application for it will be available? august?

joanna71985

Who else here is planning on doing the CP next spring and when do you think the application for it will be available? august?

The application for Spring 2010 will most likely go up sometime in Aug. And the campus presentations will start in Sept.

dove_

I'm applying!!!

I just went to the campus presentation for the fall program yesterday, haha.
I'm probably applying as soon as the applications go up. I need to know ASAP so I can get someone to take over my housing lease here at school (The one thing that's really stressing me about this).

What roles are you looking at?

-Katie

kimmykimmy

I think I'm going to request Marchandise as my first and Attractions as my second.
& I hope I get to be in the MK, but it doesn't really matter! =)

ntoeman

Original Poster
does any one know when the deadline is to apply for spring 10'? thanks :wave:
The application won't come out til probably August later this year.

I'm sure this has been asked before but is it possible to add the summer onto your program once you're in it? or do you just have to apply for the spring advantage right off the bat? Thanks!

joanna71985

I'm sure this has been asked before but is it possible to add the summer onto your program once you're in it? or do you just have to apply for the spring advantage right off the bat? Thanks!

You can apply for Spring, and then extend through the summer. That's what I did in 2005.

kimmykimmy

You mean your going to work there permanently?? How awesome!

& yeah, I'm thinking I'll have to drive. Its going to take so long though! I was also thinking I might hire a moving van to drive down there and then I'll fly a day or two later. I don't know for sure yet though.
Long car rides are not for me! Ah! =P

ZoeDisney

career

Yea I'm planning on doing the same thing and I didn't even start the program yet! I'm actually going to the one in Anaheim so I can be near my boyfriend. We've been in a LDR for 4 years now and it's time!! I'm gonna graduate after Fall09 and I'm gonna do the CP right afterwards. I'm so excited!! I wish I didn't have to wait. :brick:So after the CP I was thinking of becoming perm while doing continuing education at Cypress College which is nearby. I would get an AA in Hospitality and then I could work for Disney forever or very longterm! :sohappy:

kimmykimmy

I know apps for the spring go up in August, but when in August? Beginning, middle, end?

I've already been to 2 on campus presentations so I figured I might as well watch it online and apply as soon as possible!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom