Spotted today..

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
All this talk of Yeti parts in boxes, etc..

Today, in Tampa, in saw a pale-blue tractor trailer with Spaceship Earth on it and Goofy and Friends in the monorail that said "I'm going to Walt Disney World!" heading southbound on I-75 (probably to I-4).

Any bets on whats in it? I vote either a Yeti, Living Seas junk, or Christmas decor.

Tim G

mousermerf said:

Today, in Tampa, in saw a pale-blue tractor trailer with Spaceship Earth on it and Goofy and Friends in the monorail that said "I'm going to Walt Disney World!" heading southbound on I-75 (probably to I-4).

Any bets on whats in it? I vote either a Yeti, Living Seas junk, or Christmas decor.
Christmas junk, I would say...

LS ot EE stuff would be flown in...

Connor002

I saw a truck drive down my street with this in the back:
Crate1.JPG

That's so odd that you saw that crate because I too saw one heading north on I-4 from the Tampa area!

yeti.gif

Now, personally, I think they're trying to fool us with the misspelling but who knows for sure... :lookaroun

Tim G

Thrawn said:
Ah, so they are making some major changes to TLS if it had to be flown in.
Err... Dunno... I thought (read well) I heard they've had some sort of leak in one of the basins??? Is that so?? :lookaroun

DarkMeasures

Honestly, why can't they do it like in the good old days when they drove the AAs in where everybody could plainly see them? Not having this is making me dissapointed.

I mean look at Pirates, Jungle Cruise, 20k, and all those other rides and you could clearly see show elements be driven down the street. Now huh its all crates.... not fair.

raven

DarkMeasures said:
Honestly, why can't they do it like in the good old days when they drove the AAs in where everybody could plainly see them? Not having this is making me dissapointed.

I mean look at Pirates, Jungle Cruise, 20k, and all those other rides and you could clearly see show elements be driven down the street. Now huh its all crates.... not fair.

With all the people whining about "bad show" so much around the property, they do that much too often anymore.

CMTinkerbell99

mousermerf said:

Sorry.....none of the above is correct. Try Again :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom