Spookpaper Contest #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpongeScott

Nice job, CEO! Took me a little while to find the Hidden Mickey; would have never seen it had you not said something.

ACE

Originally posted by Goofette
I am really glad there are so many entries this time. The contests are one of my favorite things on the boards, not to see who wins but just to see the terrific and unique entries. I love how there is a wide variety of entries this time. From really spooky and scary to silly and funny. Everyone has done a great job.

Maria....where is your entry? You were supposed to enter this one too....so I'm waiting :animwink:

Yeah Maria, Where's your entry?:lol: Come on give us another paintshop drawing. I loved the last one. Really I did!

:wave: ACE

Tramp

These entries are fantastic....you guys/gals are really, really good and all should be commended. :sohappy:

DanStat

Those are very good! I like the Disney Villains ones!

MSU, where did you find those logos from the parks?

ACE

Originally posted by Tramp
These entries are fantastic....you guys/gals are really, really good and all should be commended. :sohappy:

I'm sorry Tramp, did you say committed.:lol:

:wave: ACE

Maria

I haven´t found the hidden
Mickey yet... :( and I´m not suree if I will be able to enter this one.... chiiiit... two reasons:

1.- i wanna do something nicer and i´m getting photoshop tomorrow (yes, from a friend who paid for it and will teach me to use it) so i am not sre i will get the time to finish one. But i´ll try...

2.- i got fake long fingernails today and as you can see, they left me "useless"!!! i am takig forever to type this!!

great entries all! i´m using some of them already!!

:wave:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Ok...here is my entry...I am back after a long break from these contests...YAY!

Attachments

• shiningdmcfinal.jpg
    shiningdmcfinal.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 158

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by disneyprep50321
MSU, where did you find those logos from the parks?

I actually found those on Disney's website. They're used in some part where they offer info to guests with disabilities. Can't seem to find it right now, though.

DisneyWorldGuru

Well since I did not like my first entry I threw this together last night in Fireworks MX.

The PNG file wont upload in time (CGI Timeout) so here is the GIF version which is a bit distorted.

Attachments

• hmbgnw.gif
    hmbgnw.gif
    175 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom