Spookpaper Contest #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisco

This is going to be a hard one to decidewho to vote for. There have been so many great entries.

I'm just happy to see so many entries this time. :sohappy:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Good stuff, everyone!

Well, it's early Wednesday, which means we're right at half way through. We've had 9 entries so far, so it looks like this contest is getting back on track with some of the earlier ones! Not only that, we also have a handful that are participating for the first time.

I'm wondering if we should implement a new condition....maybe instead of the winner getting to pick the next contest, we should have 2 or 3 days of open suggestions after the contest ends. This way, everyone that wants a say in what kind of contest we will have and what the topic will be, will have the opportunity to volunteer his/her opinion. As is the situation in this contest, the winner would simply get the satisfaction of knowing they made a forum favorite.

What does everyone think? Hmmmmmmm?:)

pisco

Sounds like a great idea to me. It definitely seems to have helped with participation this time.

Besides, I have no idea what to do for another Avatar contest. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Sounds good to me! I think most people enter for the fun of it and don't really care if they get to pick the next contest or not (not that I would ever have to worry about it either way).

DisneyCP2000

BOO!!

Here's mine. :D Hope it's not tooo freaky. The majority of the images are from Fantasia. Just watching that clip gives me shivers.

Happy *early* Halloween everyone :king:

Attachments

• spookpaper.jpg
    spookpaper.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 229

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Sweeeeeeeeet. I saw that you had made the last post, and I was hoping you had posted your entry. Very nice.

More spooooooooky spookpaper entries, please!:D

Steamboat_Kevin

lol, Ace!
Know what's funny, I was going to do something like that except with Hannibal Lecter.
I guess great minds really do think alike! :p

CalDisney

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
BOO!!

Here's mine. :D Hope it's not tooo freaky. The majority of the images are from Fantasia. Just watching that clip gives me shivers.

Happy *early* Halloween everyone :king:

Hey Cp!!
Great Job!!:)
Is the reflection from the window ? From Lonesome Ghosts?

ACE

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
lol, Ace!
Know what's funny, I was going to do something like that except with Hannibal Lecter.
I guess great minds really do think alike! :p

I don't know about great, but I'ld definitely say warped.:lol:

:wave: ACE

NowInc

grr..yet another one i cant enter due to NO TIME.....i was SOOO gunna go overboard on this one too...

Tramp

Originally posted by acellis_99
I don't know about great, but I'ld definitely say warped.:lol:

Nice picture of ya, Ace...:lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing your contest entry too.:lol:

:wave:

ACE

Originally posted by Tramp
Nice picture of ya, Ace...:lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing your contest entry too.:lol:

:wave:

That was my entry. :lookaroun
You weren't suppose to tell them. Now I'll be disqualified.:lol:

no2apprentice

I've been so inspired by this contest, I finally worked up the courage to work on something. There's more I wanted to do, but I'm going out of town this weekend.

Attachments

• spookjpg.jpg
    spookjpg.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 150

ACE

Originally posted by no2apprentice
I've been so inspired by this contest, I finally worked up the courage to work on something. There's more I wanted to do, but I'm going out of town this weekend.

You should enter more often. That's really good!

Goofette

I am really glad there are so many entries this time. The contests are one of my favorite things on the boards, not to see who wins but just to see the terrific and unique entries. I love how there is a wide variety of entries this time. From really spooky and scary to silly and funny. Everyone has done a great job.

Maria....where is your entry? You were supposed to enter this one too....so I'm waiting :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom