SPOILERS: WandaVision Discussion / Reactions to Most Recent Episodes

note2001

Billy is the fly? (Do I have the kids right? Tommy is the rabbit?)
Makes sense that the one who is more connected to "dad" would become the bug in the code.

What does the rabbit mean?

Jedijax719

Billy is the fly? (Do I have the kids right? Tommy is the rabbit?)
Makes sense that the one who is more connected to "dad" would become the bug in the code.

What does the rabbit mean?
One twin=fly=fast
Other twin=rabbit=can hear better with big ears

Except the rabbit had already been named Mr. Scratchy.

Disney Analyst

One twin=fly=fast
Other twin=rabbit=can hear better with big ears

Except the rabbit had already been named Mr. Scratchy.

I think the caged rabbit was a different rabbit, different fur (if I remember correctly). I wonder who the other rabbit is... or perhaps it's just a rabbit.

LSLS

My crazy idea this week. Agatha is actually a good guy protecting the kids from mephisto. I'm still with my 8 year old that magneto or wolverine professor x are coming.

Screamface

Another crap episode. I don't get why this is so bad. I am only watching because I like the MCU films and I assume this will connect into the new Spiderman film and other things.

The sequence with the space truck. Wow. So they can't even come up with an original design, they have to knock off Rover 2 from The Martian. Which then makes petrol engine noises. It can't get through but the lady can with her sheer determination. Now she has superpowers, because of reasons. That scene was so cringing and bad.

The show is just dumb. It's just shockingly poorly thought out and written. Imagine if the main actors weren't good? Ooof.

Disney Analyst

Another crap episode. I don't get why this is so bad. I am only watching because I like the MCU films and I assume this will connect into the new Spiderman film and other things.

The sequence with the space truck. Wow. So they can't even come up with an original design, they have to knock off Rover 2 from The Martian. Which then makes petrol engine noises. It can't get through but the lady can with her sheer determination. Now she has superpowers, because of reasons. That scene was so cringing and bad.

The show is just dumb. It's just shockingly poorly thought out and written. Imagine if the main actors weren't good? Ooof.

The only thing shockingly bad is this take.

But we are all entitled to our wrong opinions 😉

note2001

The series has gotten 100x better than those first two episodes before they let us in on what was happening.

- BUT - (my opinion only)

It has the same forced & artificial feel that Agents of Shield had. Wish they could recreate the magic the Mandalorian stumbled upon only for Marvel, but that's very unlikely.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Some bits of observation/speculation/theories (had to research some Marvel stuff):

1. When Wanda
went down to the basement of hell, we see a book which is clearly something called "Darkhold", which in the comics is written by a demonic God villain called Chthon.
I couldn't tell on my TV but that's what I assumed it was! So the mystery actor has to be Benedict, right?

MarvelCharacterNerd

My reactions after watching the episode:

best episode yet
funniest episode so far - Paul Bettany was hilarious in this and pairing him with Kat Dennings was magic 😍
spookiest episode so far (aside from that one shot of dead Vision a few eps ago) - Wanda going down into the basement, the Pietro tag scene
birth of a super hero including her making TWO 3-point landings :D
has the villain been hiding in plain sight or are there still surprises to come? I don't buy this was all just Agatha. Still think it's going to be the Star Trek pilot episode. :D And then I shall create a new theme song: "It was Star Trek All Along" 🤣
anyone notice in the credits the song is titled "It Was ________ All Along" to avoid spoilers from the song title?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom