SPOILERS: She-Hulk Series on D+

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ya know... for all the people who were afraid the She-Hulk was going to be a Mary Sue and be better than the Hulk in every way because she threw a boulder farther than Bruce.... Seeing Bruce throw a boulder into outer space should be a sign that that ain't the case.

So, they can rest assured that their ultimate fandom of The Hulk... or She-Hulk... hasn't been destroyed. If that was the issue to begin with.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm all-in for anything Marvel puts out, so it should be no surprise when I say I like this.

I think the humor works for the show and the character. The 4th wall breaks I think will give Deadpool a run for his money, and I expect if both are in the same film will have some interesting 4th wall banter between them.

I'm hoping we get a bit more of a Boston Legal type comedy from the legal side of the show. If season 2 comes around maybe they can tap David E. Kelly for some help with the legal side of the show if it doesn't hit just right, he does have a long standing relationship with Disney. I'm actual surprised they didn't already since its been said that the creators/writers didn't have much experience with making a legal comedy.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wowie, you got me there.

But seriously, she looked like a rodeo clown going shopping.
I think it's supposed to telegraph that she's a hot mess.

Her comics costumes:

1660931542838.png
1660931561816.png
1660931583900.png
1660931610709.png

Later in the series, something less bizarre, but still fringed...

1660931667197.png

MarvelCharacterNerd

Innumerable reasons why this show isn't for me. I'm going to try to stick with it for the sake of keeping up with the overall MCU storyline, but I may not be able to.

Vegas Disney Fan

I'm going to try to stick with it for the sake of keeping up with the overall MCU storyline, but I may not be able to.
That was my attitude with Ms Marvel, I wasn’t a fan of the first episode but wanted to stay up to date with all things Marvel, I only managed three episodes before finally giving up on it. I’m sure I’ll eventually watch the last few episodes, since they’ll probably be relevant for other movies/shows, but I found the series so boring I’m not looking forward to it.

Thankfully, I was very entertained by the first episode of She Hulk, as long as they maintain the same comedy level I think I’ll enjoy this series.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom