SPOILER for those who watched the EE video ONLY.

Shide

Did anyone else notice when the shadow of the Yeti jumps on the tracks in both videos the video cameras shook, almost as if there was a vibration effect included with it? If that's the case then i'll be quite impressed..

Montu

Damien666 said:
^ Stitchcastle, just to let you know BTMR does not have a 80 ft. drop straight down! Not to mention who knows how wild the backwards part is. Now even though I have only seen the video of EE, what I can see is EE is wilder then BTMR. It should be judged as a coaster in some ways.

Montu: I don't think thats a good time to use sarcasm

I'd like to think of it as less sarcasm and more pointing out what a ridiculous suggestion it was that there was a "glitch" and physical show scenes were in the wrong order.

I'm sorry - you guys can live in your merry little worlds where everything is perfect all you want - but without singling any one person out or naming any names because that is not my intention - it needs to be said - there's just some *really* stupid things said on here from time to time.

That old saying - there's no such thing as a stupid question.... I guess that's why it was never phrased "There's no such thing as stupid speculation."

Calhoon

Original Poster
Cool Montu. Thanks for pointing out how stupid my post was. Glad people like you are on this board to keep us simple folk (in our merry little worlds) in check. Seriously, your idiotic comment isn't even worth getting upset over. I actually feel kind of sorry for you if doing things like this is a highlight in your life.

Legacy

wdwishes2005 said:
I just have to point out how cruel this thread is, lol, I had to click, avert my eyes, and scroll all the way down to type this. I don't want to spoil EE for me for AP previews.... WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME?!?!?.......
Why did you click it? The first word in the heading is "SPOILER", and your post added nothing.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
lamarvenoy said:
I couldn't actually see a yeti in physical form in the video, is the shadow effect the only sighting of the Yeti? I thought it was gonna reach out for you and be 50 feet high or something.
I went through each video frame by frame and did a screen capture of what was the best shot of the Yeti. I really don't want to post it, even in a spoiler thread, because I know a number of people trying to stay spoiler free. If anyone wants it PM me with an e-mail address and I will send it to you.

Heatherbell

Brent said:
@ 2min 27 sec (1st video) you can see his right arm swinging up & down towards you (i just paused it to check)
^^ you'll see when you ride or watch the video why he said that compaired to BTM the 80ft drop doesn't really keep its 80ft promise.
:p

What does that mean "doesn't keep it's promise". The reason I ask is because I am a total scaredy cat but I am making myself go on this during EE previews. Tell me the 80ft drop ISN'T as bad as it sounds.....

MichelleBelle

Damien666 said:
The 2nd video has a better shot of the Yeti, he is above you. But if you want a pic of the Yeti, Jose Eber posted a few shots of the ride in one of the Threads here. Go to EE Update Feature's thread and go to page 99 or 98. You will find a few pics of the Yeti.

I looked through a good portion of this HUGE thread and did not see any Yeti pictures. Were they taken down?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
MichelleBelle said:
I looked through a good portion of this HUGE thread and did not see any Yeti pictures. Were they taken down?
I have a screen capture of it. PM mw with an e-mail address and I will send it to you. If Steve says it is OK I'll post it in this thread I'll post it but I will not post it with out his permission.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Master Yoda said:
I have a screen capture of it. PM mw with an e-mail address and I will send it to you. If Steve says it is OK I'll post it in this thread I'll post it but I will not post it with out his permission.
hey masta', check your PM's..........

MichelleBelle

Damien666 said:
^ Nope, they are STILL there! Go to EE Update Feature thread and go to page 99 and scroll down, you can't miss him!

Hah, Ok, I checked again and saw it! Yay!! I just didn't give the page enough time to load all the pics last time :hammer:

By the way, thanks to every one posting pics and video of Everest! I know some people think it's ruining the surprise (and they have every right to want to be surprised--if I were going to WDW soon maybe I'd want to be surprised too!), but for those of us who may not be there for another 3-5 years or so, it's awesome to see it! Plus, I think it just makes the excitement more intense because the video is just a tease of what you'll actually see/feel on the ride. :sohappy:

disney4me4ever

stitchcastle said:
KYMouseFan, Don't fear the coaster part, it seems to be the only dissapointing aspect of the ride. BTMR is scarier coaster-wise. EE shouldn't be judged as a roller coaster

How could BTMR be scarier? Isn't EE supposed to have a double helix?

SirGoofy

Shide said:
Did anyone else notice when the shadow of the Yeti jumps on the tracks in both videos the video cameras shook, almost as if there was a vibration effect included with it? If that's the case then i'll be quite impressed..

I think the shake is due to the train coming to a stop, but I could be wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom