Splash Mountain

Splash Mountain has reopened! I forget the final results of it but I believe that two new boats were added and the lighting was updated or something like that!

Thrill Seeker

It looks completely refreshed. There is new lighting which looks fantastic for the most part, most of the ride has been repainted, the vast majority of the animatronics are back to full working order, including the boat at the end that is rocking again. My only complaint is that the new lighting near the first laughing place drop is too bright and is revealing some of the wiring in the drop. Other than that, it looks fantastic.

fosse76

It looks completely refreshed. There is new lighting which looks fantastic for the most part, most of the ride has been repainted, the vast majority of the animatronics are back to full working order, including the boat at the end that is rocking again.

I KNEW it was supposed to rock! The last time I saw it do that was 2006! I thought I was going crazy!

jeterdog04

the new painting looks really really good, as well as the new lighting. there are no lap bars and the ride didn't smell bad at all! i always thought the rubber hand things smelled really bad and they definitely didn't this time. when i went on tuesday there was absolutely no line around noon they let us just stay on it to ride it again. it may have been my imagination but i thought i got way wetter than usual. i thought i usually only got splashed when you circle around in front of the drop and then at the end next to that little waterfall but this time i definitely got soaked on the actual drop. also, on sunday the ride was closed for a decent chunk of the day due to "technical difficulties."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom