splash mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

jared400

Original Poster
i heard a rumor about splash mountain being removed frm the mk does anyone know if this is true???

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
No Splash Mountain is not being removed. It is one of the most popular attractions in the whole of WDW.

metscool

How is that possible? That ride is brings people in all the time. All three mountain are popular. You can not take out a part of the Triple Mountain Wammy. What are they going to call it. The Double Mountain Wammy.

sittle

Correction

Mega Mountain Madness
and let's up the mountains to 5.... do I hear six mountains??? Anyone...???

wedway71

Yes this is not rumor.This is fact.Upper mgt for WDW has decided to gut out the attraction but leave the structure with a massive refurb to make it a wonderful new shop-called MERCHANDISE MOUNTAIN.

the-reason14

I doubt disney would be stupid enough to get rid of something like Spalsh mountain. Although i still get confused on what type of water ride is it, is it a log flume or is it suppose to be similar to the title wave type water rides.

Courtman

I've heard from deepest darkest Milton Keynes that Splash Mountain will be re-furbed to become "Stitch Mountain", complete with Chilli Dog smells...

goofyfan13

This has to be without a doubt the STUPIDEST rumor I have ever heard. Why would they remove a major E-ticket that is arguably one of the best attractions in that park? I think you need to hide the booze from whoever told you that. :lol:

DigitalDisney

Yes, it's going to be removed in favor of a new 3D show starring everybody's favorite alien, Stitch

I heard it myself from a person that claimed to be a CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom