Splash Mountain Ride Thru Video

Justin149

Original Poster
Hey Everyone,

just got back from my short trip at Disney World.

I took a ton of video, so its gonna take a while to edit and post all of the movies. But here is my first attempt at digital editing along with a splash mountain ride thru.

Splash Mountain.wmv

Please give em some feedback on it.

Thanks,
Justin

SpongeScott

Kinda nice, though watching rides on video usually make me kinda :hurl: . The sound wasn't very good, but that may be on my system here at work; I'll check it again at home. Nice job of editing and putting your scenes together. Splash Mtn is my favorite ride at MK. Thanks for taking the time of putting it here for us!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Justin149

Original Poster
i thought the sound was prolly the best part of my video, listen to it again, and let me know. In the beginning though, the wind effected the sound beut it gets better.

-justin

SpongeScott

Good news, Justin--it was perfect at home! It also stopped my kids dead in their tracks and they dropped their PS2 controllers and came to watch the video!

Sidenote: at 5:43 of the video, does anyone recognize what the rodent hanging from the ceiling is saying?

wdwcrazy

Very nice video!! I was dissapointed with the video I took because it turned out too dark. What other videos are you going to be posting??

Justin149

Original Poster
i took about 3 hours of more footage throughout all 4 parks, my next endevour will prolly be some fanatsy land stuff, peter pan, poo, and alice in wonderland.

SandySHM

Great job. Made me wish I was there. That is my daughter's absolutely favorite ride. We were in WDW last August and we rode it about 25 times thanks to E Ride nights.

Goofyteen

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Sidenote: at 5:43 of the video, does anyone recognize what the rodent hanging from the ceiling is saying?

I believe the rodent says "FSU!" for Florida State University. I read somewhere that one of the imagineers who worked on the ride was from FSU

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Goofyteen
I believe the rodent says "FSU!" for Florida State University. I read somewhere that one of the imagineers who worked on the ride was from FSU
That is supposed to be what it is saying. Sure does sound like it. GO NOLES!!!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Great Video! Great Editing! Good Audio... I like the part where some guy...(I assume a dad) says "C'mon Keep your eyes open!" Right before the 1st small drop... :lol:

Great Video... keep em' coming! Thanks for sharing :) :sohappy: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom