• Jumping Br’er Rabbit DEAD
  • Br’er Gator’s fish not moving
  • Br’er Frog out of sync
  • Br’er Roadrunner not moving
  • Br’er Fox still barely moving at top of dip-drop
  • Br’er Fox audio still out
  • Br’er Bear audio in tree WAYYY too loud
  • Audio at dip-drop scene out of sync
  • Br’er Rabbit atop dip-drop MISSING AN EAR!!!
Laughin’ Place/ Br’er Fox Lair
  • Spinning beehives not working
  • Br’er Bear w/ beehive audio out
  • Br’er Bear barely wobbling around
  • Br’er Rabbit and Br’er Fox moving VERY slowly
  • No jumping water in Laughin’ Place
  • Neither turtle working
  • Br’er Fox looking very dirty and disheveled holding Br’er Rabbit in beehive
  • Left vulture not moving
  • Right vulture jaw out of sync
  • Audio at top of big plunge waaayy out of sync.
    • Br’er Fox plays first part of audio
    • Silence from Br’er Rabbit
    • Br’er Fox plays 2nd threat
    • Br’er Rabbit cuts off Br’er Fox
Zip A Dee Doo Dah
  • Third Swamp Boy missing
  • Other 2 Swamp Boys jaws sticking
  • Captain Goose frozen
  • Zip a Dee Lady not rocking
  • Br’er Turkey stuck looking up
  • Br’er Toad’s head stuck turned away from riders
  • No audio at Gator Scene
  • Br’er Gator not moving
  • Br’er Fox not pushing Br’er Bear into hole
  • Audio very staticky at end sequence
  • Mr. Bluebird barely moving
#ThanksChapek
Seems like they are following the same script as the GMR. Let everything rot & look awful to justify the retheme. Oh & to save $$$.

celluloid

Seems like they are following the same script as the GMR. Let everything rot & look awful to justify the retheme. Oh & to save $$$.

It is a resort wide issue commonly at this point for upkeep. They have you booked. Show quality just keeps getting worse as an uphill battle with short staff as well as maintenance that effects operations. Look at Tower of Terror operating at half capacity for months and months.

Which is sad as the parks have had less demand lately again so the hours would allow for upkeep overnight.

Last edited:

Tha Realest

It is a resort wide issue commonly at this point for upkeep. They have you booked. Show quality just keeps getting worse as an uphill battle with short staff as well as maintenance that effects operations. Look at Tower of Terror operating at half capacity for months and months.

Which is sad as the parks have had less demand lately again so the hours would allow for upkeep overnight.
It appears Inclusion is the third key, ahead of Show and Efficiency. I am new to this, but it would seem there's more of an emphasis at inclusion (revising Jungle Cruise, etc.) over basic maintenance and efficiency.

celluloid

It appears Inclusion is the third key, ahead of Show and Efficiency. I am new to this, but it would seem there's more of an emphasis at inclusion (revising Jungle Cruise, etc.) over basic maintenance and efficiency.

I would not stress over that key. You see, if the Key of Safety and Courtesy for people in your environments for actually followed in a corporate culture, they would not need to add another key that is a part of it.

Rescue Ranger

It was pitiful and embarrassing to see Brer Rabbit's ear missing when I was on it last week. Years ago I would never have imagined seeing the parks and resorts in the condition they're in right now.

I was there 9 days and only did parks 2 of those days. That was more than enough. I'd honestly rather not go than see the poor state things are currently in. Even Tilly and the Surf pool at Typhoon were looking rough with 0 fetaures working.

I can't in good conscience visit again until WDW is WALT DISNEY WORLD again.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No

maintenance has been an issue WAY before covid and staffing issue imo now its convenient excuse for company and fans that want to give Disney a pass

Anteater

maintenance has been an issue WAY before covid and staffing issue imo now its convenient excuse for company and fans that want to give Disney a pass
yeah, they were giving Disney a pass back in 2017 when a certain someone came out with his "maintenance report". I think he gave up on that after seeing nothing but adds to his list.

But, hey whaddabout that epcot entrance?!!!!

celluloid

Oh I agree. I am not saying it started with the pandemic. I don't think there is anywhere in my quoted post where I did? This has been going on actually since 2010-2011 is when it really increased. Staffing itself is rough in upkeep right now but you are right, it could be allocated if they really wanted it to.

Haunted Mansion in 2010 was in a very similar spot to where Splash and others have been going.

And of course doors on monorails and other pieces just falling off.

Last edited:

Married5Times

but you could make the argument a PATF retheme would work for Disneyland because it's next to New Orleans Square

that is a significant plus for me since I appreciate theme consistency.

. Also from a buisness perspective it works since you might incentive people to visit both US Parks because you got Tiana Splash in California and Original Splash in Florida.

There is no way that would impact the allotment of vacation/tourist sales. How many people would cite that as a deciding factor to go DLR as opposed WDW. It would take a very special guest for that to impact decision making............like one who is obsessed with Frog movie or one who is an absolute Disney park full-blown junkie who feels the need to experience all and every attraction or one who is so over the top on his PC/woke record............. numerically just too few for that to factor in

Dear Prudence

It was pitiful and embarrassing to see Brer Rabbit's ear missing when I was on it last week. Years ago I would never have imagined seeing the parks and resorts in the condition they're in right now.

I was there 9 days and only did parks 2 of those days. That was more than enough. I'd honestly rather not go than see the poor state things are currently in. Even Tilly and the Surf pool at Typhoon were looking rough with 0 fetaures working.

This sums it up perfectly: pitiful and embarrassing, and a state that we could have never imagined the parks in. Ever.

JustInTime

I wish more people would do the same. It’s ridiculously crowded all the time now.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Oh I agree. I am not saying it started with the pandemic. I don't think there is anywhere in my quoted post where I did? This has been going on actually since 2010-2011 is when it really increased. Staffing itself is rough in upkeep right now but you are right, it could be allocated if they really wanted it to.

Haunted Mansion in 2010 was in a very similar spot to where Splash and others have been going.

And of course doors on monorails and other pieces just falling off.
yep the list goes on and on and i wasnt pointing you out at all was just saying disney fans in general who swear the company can do no wrong. I had the pleasure to be on a monorail w the door opening before things went public and the signs went up as we were pulling out of GF late at night we were only ones on the train and all we heard was a loud screach and saw the door open and were like ...

Dear Prudence

Walt is rolling over in his grave. Figuratively I know he was cremated.
LIES, we ALL KNOW that he is FROZEN and awaiting reanimation.

He WILL seek vengeance upon us for allowing his parks to look like this, starting with the amount of trash in Magic Kingdom and the state of Splash.

EricsBiscuit

How Do You Do
  • All three frogs not moving
  • Loud hissing from goose AA
  • Worm on bridge goose missing
  • Br’er Fox jaw broken
  • Br’er Rabbit moving VERY slowly
  • Br’er Raccoon only rocking back and forth
  • Br’er Fox looking very dirty/disheveled
  • Barely moving, jaw broken
  • Br’er Bear not going up and down in trap
  • Jumping Br’er Rabbit DEAD
  • Br’er Gator’s fish not moving
  • Br’er Frog out of sync
  • Br’er Roadrunner not moving
  • Br’er Fox still barely moving at top of dip-drop
  • Br’er Fox audio still out
  • Br’er Bear audio in tree WAYYY too loud
  • Audio at dip-drop scene out of sync
  • Br’er Rabbit atop dip-drop MISSING AN EAR!!!
Laughin’ Place/ Br’er Fox Lair
  • Spinning beehives not working
  • Br’er Bear w/ beehive audio out
  • Br’er Bear barely wobbling around
  • Br’er Rabbit and Br’er Fox moving VERY slowly
  • No jumping water in Laughin’ Place
  • Neither turtle working
  • Br’er Fox looking very dirty and disheveled holding Br’er Rabbit in beehive
  • Left vulture not moving
  • Right vulture jaw out of sync
  • Audio at top of big plunge waaayy out of sync.
    • Br’er Fox plays first part of audio
    • Silence from Br’er Rabbit
    • Br’er Fox plays 2nd threat
    • Br’er Rabbit cuts off Br’er Fox
Zip A Dee Doo Dah
  • Third Swamp Boy missing
  • Other 2 Swamp Boys jaws sticking
  • Captain Goose frozen
  • Zip a Dee Lady not rocking
  • Br’er Turkey stuck looking up
  • Br’er Toad’s head stuck turned away from riders
  • No audio at Gator Scene
  • Br’er Gator not moving
  • Br’er Fox not pushing Br’er Bear into hole
  • Audio very staticky at end sequence
#ThanksChapek
Please tell guest relations. That’s the only way this gets fixed. If they think guests don’t notice and don’t care, it will continue forever.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
LIES, we ALL KNOW that he is FROZEN and awaiting reanimation.

He WILL seek vengeance upon us for allowing his parks to look like this, starting with the amount of trash in Magic Kingdom and the state of Splash.
it was a sunny day at Walt Disney Studios. Bob Chapek sat behind his desk, counting the days money and watching the parks crumble, especially that racist Bunny ride. "Money money money", Mr. Chapek happily said, rubbing a $100 bill on his face, inhaling the scent.

"Mr. Chapek, theres a visitor here for you", came the PA. "Says his name is Walt Disney"

"Money", replied Bob, by way of saying 'Come in'. What did he care about the opinion of a stinky old man? As Bob showered himself in $20s and $50s, he heard a thumping sound getting closer.

"Money?" he asks, wondering how much money the visitor was carrying. Had to be alot, judging by how loud the footsteps were. Suddenly the doors flew open and there stood Walt himself.

"Money money!" Screamed Bob, meaning 'You broke my door'.

"Here you leave the world of today, and enter a world....OF HURTT!!!" Walt screamed. And thus the greatest fight ever took place. By which I mean Walt wallopped Bob and they all lived happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom