News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

drizgirl

Which sits on the space of another former attraction.

There have been many unfortunate things to happen to The Magic Kingdom in the last half century, but replacing a ride with a meet n greet is probably in the top 5.
The meet and greet on the old PFTH was originally slotted to be where the Mine Train is now. They never planned to add a net new ride. They intended to add the meet and greet. They just ended up shuffling where it was going before the plans were finalized.

TrainsOfDisney

The meet and greet on the old PFTH was originally slotted to be where the Mine Train is now. They never planned to add a net new ride. They intended to add the meet and greet. They just ended up shuffling where it was going before the plans were finalized.
The original plan did net a new ride, the fairy flat ride in pixie hollow.

Donaldfan1934

How is it possible that I never realized there's space for another E-ticket (or even a land expansion) in NoS/CC?

I mean, they've tunneled under the railroad before, and they can do it again. It even looks like they could connect NoS and CC around the back of HM and Splash if they wanted to.

My mind is officially blown.
1609993837278.gif

dman1373

I always thought that they could build a building on top of part of the speedway that could hold another dark ride, then they could have underneath the building a led screen of like the sun and clouds or something......so it'll make the speedway more tomorrowlandy and it allows for more space for a dark ride.

JoeCamel

I always thought that they could build a building on top of part of the speedway that could hold another dark ride, then they could have underneath the building a led screen of like the sun and clouds or something......so it'll make the speedway more tomorrowlandy and it allows for more space for a dark ride.
All so kids can drive go karts on a guiderail? I just don't think it is in the budget but if they keep shrinking the track it can go indoors and virtual soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom