Splash Mountain Refurb

Hattieboxghost110

Original Poster
@mickEblu

We should make an official list of the ideal Bruh Club member traits. That way we can use it as a guide in the future to induct fellow bruhs. This is what I have come up with so far. Please add, adjust, correct, expand, etc.

1. LOYALTY to the bruhs
2. FUNNY
3. BRUHCABULARY has to be on point
4. ALLEGIANCE to DL Splash

What do you think?

@DisneyIrishGuy Now that you're one of us, I would like to hear your input.

mickEblu

@mickEblu

We should make an official list of the ideal Bruh Club member traits. That way we can use it as a guide in the future to induct fellow bruhs. This is what I have come up with so far. Please add, adjust, correct, expand, etc.

1. LOYALTY to the bruhs
2. FUNNY

What do you think?

Great list bruh! I think you have most of it covered. I would just add that their needs to also be lots of love for Splash Mountain in general. Because one could prefer DLs Splash but still not necessarily love it. Anyway this is a living document/ list that I think we can evolve.

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
@mickEblu

1. LOYALTY to the bruhs
2. FUNNY

What do you think?

Great list bruh! I think you have most of it covered. I would just add that their needs to also be lots of love for Splash Mountain in general. Because one could prefer DLs Splash but still not necessarily love it. Anyway this is a living document/ list that I think we can evolve.

Agreed, but I think it can also be on a case-by-case basis to which a vote would need to be had with a 2/3s majority.

Hattieboxghost110

Original Poster

2 bruhs are better than 1. Thanks for making that point. Maybe we could give a little more detail after each trait to leave no room for doubt. Love of DL Splash is most def a dealmaker/breaker.

VJ

I've been trying to figure out what HOB stands for. Here's what I have so far.
1. House of Blues - most likely contender
2. Hi, Old Brew - idk, maybe "old brew" is a term of endearment among your people
3. How Old (is) Bear? - self-explanatory
4. Honorary Oiled-up Bruhtatos - also self-explanatory
5. House of Bruhs - I would consider this the top contender but... I'm feeling iffy.

mickEblu

I've been trying to figure out what HOB stands for. Here's what I have so far.
1. House of Blues - most likely contender
2. Hi, Old Brew - idk, maybe "old brew" is a term of endearment among your people
3. How Old (is) Bear? - self-explanatory
4. Honorary Oiled-up Bruhtatos - also self-explanatory
5. House of Bruhs - I would consider this the top contender but... I'm feeling iffy.

Lol. Hall of Blame bruh. Hall of Blame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom