Splash Mountain Refurb

Phroobar

Bruh, I like where your minds at. Always thinking ahead.

Maybe we should ask one of the bruhs to come up with a badass design?
giphy.gif

mickEblu

Me sitting on the sidelines waiting for my invite while trying to stay positive:

giphy.gif

Lol. I'll say this. You have what it takes. I just need to hear you say bruh more often and hear you profess your love for Splash Mountain. The problem is I distinctly remember a post of yours where you said something along the lines of Splash Mountain isn't that great and that it was good for its time but that you don't really view it as a classic. Also that current WDI can do much better than what Tony Baxter and his crew did. I'm grossly paraphrasing here. So... I dunno if you could go back and delete that comment or something... that would be great. And then, and this would solely be based on the honor system, if you could pray to the Splash Mountain gods for forgiveness, that would be great too.

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
@Hattieboxghost110 I think its time to induct the next official bruh into the crew. I nomainate @DisneyIrishGuy. He has really taken to using the words "bruh" and has a great "bruhcabulary." What do you think?

Wait, first, what are your thoughts on Splash Mountain Irish Guy?

Its the ultimate classic and the DL version is the one and only true Splash Mountain, was there any doubt Bruh?

D

Deleted member 107043

Lol. I'll say this. You have what it takes. I just need to hear you say bruh more often and here you profess your love for Splash Mountain.

Really bruh?

The problem is I distinctly remember a post of yours where you said something along the lines of Splash Mountain isn't that great and that it was good for its time but that you don't really view it as a classic. Also that current WDI can do much better than what Tony Baxter and his crew did. I'm grossly paraphrasing here. So... I dunno if you could go back and delete that comment or something... that would be great.

I recall saying WDW's version was better than DL's, but there's no question Splash is a classic attraction.

mickEblu

@Curious Constance do you even want to be part of the HOB? They haven't even ever acknowledged your existence. Heck, im not sure if they acknowledged their own existence in the club, which come to think of it, is such an HOB thing to do and you and I respect that. Denounce the HOB today and pledge your allegiance to the Bruh's and you re in. Of course if bruh @Hattieboxghost110 agrees. I'm pretty sure he'll receive your "sympathetic vibration." However, he's busy mulling over another members inclusion into the club at the moment.

Can you tell I miss Game of Thrones?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom