Splash Mountain Refurb

Curious Constance

@Curious Constance do you even want to be part of the HOB? They haven't even ever acknowledged your existence. Heck, im not sure if they acknowledged their own existence in the club, which come to think of it, is such an HOB thing to do and you and I respect that. Denounce the HOB today and pledge your allegiance to the Bruh's and you re in. Of course if bruh @Hattieboxghost110 agrees. I'm pretty sure he'll receive your "sympathetic vibration." However, he's busy mulling over another members inclusion into the club at the moment.

Can you tell I miss Game of Thrones?

I don't have to use the word "bruh" do I?

The HOB is so cold and lonely. And despite my general annoyance with everything in life, I'm a very fragile person!

Curious Constance

@Hattieboxghost110 I think its time to induct the next official bruh into the crew. I nominate @DisneyIrishGuy. He has really taken to using the word "bruh" and has a great "bruhcabulary." What do you think?

Wait, first, what are your thoughts on Splash Mountain Irish Guy? Also which Splash Mountain do you like more WDW or DL?

He wasn't even an official member and he was turning me down for membership!?

mickEblu

tumblr_muflj2oV9x1so2f29o1_400.gif

LOL

Hattieboxghost110

Original Poster
@Hattieboxghost110 I think its time to induct the next official bruh into the crew. I nominate @DisneyIrishGuy. He has really taken to using the word "bruh" and has a great "bruhcabulary." What do you think?

Wait, first, what are your thoughts on Splash Mountain Irish Guy? Also which Splash Mountain do you like more WDW or DL?

After weighing the pros & cons of your motion, as well doing a background check of DisneyIrishGuy last 100 posts, I second the motion to induct DIG into The Bruh Club.

Welcome to the good life, bruh.

giphy.gif

mickEblu

@phruby if it’s not too much trouble could you make us that Brer Bear logo with the shaka hand gesture? I know you re really good at these things. Well pay you with one Star Wars souvenir of your choice. Within reason of course.

@Hattieboxghost110 & @DisneyIrishGuy I think it should be customary that when we add a member to the Bruhs we all change our profile pic to the Brer Bear doing the Shaka as a sign of unity. What do you guys think? First of the tradition and second of the logo?

Hattieboxghost110

Original Poster
@phruby if it’s not too much trouble could you make us that Brer Bear logo with the shaka hand gesture? I know you re really good at these things. Well pay you with one Star Wars souvenir of your choice. Within reason of course.

@Hattieboxghost110 & @DisneyIrishGuy I think it should be customary that when we add a member to the Bruhs we all change our profile pic to the Brer Bear doing the Shaka as a sign of unity. What do you guys first of the tradition and second of the logo?

I'm down.

Don't let us down Phruby!

(PS In addition to a SW souvenir, it's also a great way to generate some goodwill among the bruhs)

Disney Irish

Premium Member

Hattieboxghost110

Original Poster
I just figured out how to get into the Bruh club on a technicality.

One of your members slipped up and called me "Bruh". According to your own bylaws, "When a member of the Bruh club refers to another person as "bruh", whether intentional or not, that person is hereby automatically initiated into said club."

Proof:

View attachment 272004

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah, you most definitely do need to use the word bruh. Access denied!

270ycx.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom