Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoDave219

They are all special in their own way...

Oh, and you don,t have to go back to '04. It was just 2010 when the Studios closed three days a week, including Fridays and Saturdays, in the summer at 7 p.m. Remember?

I meant the MK was closing at 7PM just because in 2004.

WDW1974

Original Poster
OK, I got some MM+ info tonight and while I won't post it yet (much of it is simply things rumored or thought) one thing just es me off to no end. That is that Sid's One of a Kind shop is being closed to be replaced by the central MM+ kiosks.

I don't know what is a more fitting example of what was WDW versus what is and will be WDW.

RSoxNo1

Personally, I'd watch The Happening twice before subjecting myself to Lost in Translation again. Hated that movie.

But, to each his own....

The Happening was actually a pretty good script (under the working title of The Green Effect), up until the end when the reveal happened. Went way off the rails then.)
Lost in Translation was awful. It could have saved itself if ScaJo showed off a bit more, but her butt in Avengers was nicer than anything in Lost in Translation... plus it was in 3D.

RSoxNo1

OK, I got some MM+ info tonight and while I won't post it yet (much of it is simply things rumored or thought) one thing just es me off to no end. That is that Sid's One of a Kind shop is being closed to be replaced by the central MM+ kiosks.

I don't know what is a more fitting example of what was WDW versus what is and will be WDW.
I hope they sell Magic Band accessories featuring faux celebrity autographs.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Personally, I'd watch The Happening twice before subjecting myself to Lost in Translation again. Hated that movie.

But, to each his own....

The Happening was actually a pretty good script (under the working title of The Green Effect), up until the end when the reveal happened. Went way off the rails then.)

How can you not like Lost in Translation? Or any film with Bill Murray in it for that matter? ...Go take your Rainbow Glitter tee and sit in the corner!!!

bubbles1812

So let's get this straight. They identified overcrowding as a reason for NextGen, and then they've cut hours by 10%?
Sounds like Disney being Disney to me! Those 3 FPs (and no more) you are going to be able to reserve 60 days in advance looks like a mighty fine substitution for those cut hours eh? ;)

But I'm sure we will get one of our pixie dusters in here explaining how this is a good thing...

Lee

Adventurer

That does it. I'm officially ed off now.
How can you not like Lost in Translation? Or any film with Bill Murray in it for that matter? ...Go take your Rainbow Glitter tee and sit in the corner!!!
Actually I'd rather wear a glitter tee and be forced, Clockwork Orange style, to watch that moronic horse cartoon than to sit through that movie again. Bad, just really, really bad.

Dr. Peter Venkman was seriously scraping bottom at that point....

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member

Big fat loser move! Sid's was a really cool diversion in a park with not enough to do.
I did hear this rumoured months ago though - either here or on Josh's site.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Well I'd like to take credit for at least 10% for "what kinda stuff did Dave post NOW?!?!?!?"

Dave, you are certainly an important ... dare I say ... integral part of every important (and some inane) discussions here. I'll give you six percent of the credit and a LE 2007 pin.:eek:

WDW1974

Original Poster
Yeah, I liked it, too.
WAY different from the book, though. Probably a good thing...especially if they change the ending.o_O

Haven't read the book. But the ending is different and King approved the changes. Now, why is propane so important (don't tell me and don't give me a King of the Hill clip)?

WDW1974

Original Poster
Big fat loser move! Sid's was a really cool diversion in a park with not enough to do.
I did hear this rumoured months ago though - either here or on Josh's site.

I heard rumblings that was going to be Starbucks. But now I get why they have removed half the merchandise and close the place just ... whenever.

They truly do not get it. And you could sit across from George K (trust me on this one) and explain why this is a bad decision and use reason and still get a blank stare.

WDW1974

Original Poster
So you taste the meat and not the grill?

I am not much of a BBQer ... you know us one percenters, we have people to do that for us and all. But when I have a BBQ, I like the taste of wood/charcoal so much more than food cooked on propane.

But we gotta keep rednecks like Hank Hill in business, right?

Lee

Adventurer
I am not much of a BBQer ... you know us one percenters, we have people to do that for us and all. But when I have a BBQ, I like the taste of wood/charcoal so much more than food cooked on propane.

But we gotta keep rednecks like Hank Hill in business, right?
I agree about the grilling. I was just dropping a Hill-ism into the conversation.

Propane and propane accessories....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom