Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMF

I'd be WAY more interested in the cast members, both front line and management, who have been pulled off duty and into meetings with rather scary types to discuss their activities on the portal and also their interactions in social media and online fan forums such as this one.

Don't say I didn't give a friendly warning to all the insiders out there. This business of spreading news and rumors around about the Walt Disney Company ain't as harmless as it used to be.
Unless they know what they are doing could hurt them why would they care? Unless of course they know what they are doing is unethical.The fact that they are scared is very good, their reaction is predictable, rather than address the problem logically by changing it they prefer to do an internal corporate witch-hunt. It's the same thing as with the Snowden fiasco. If exposing a crime is considered committing a crime, you are being run by criminals.

Last edited:
Did PhotoDave say he saw your husband or did you see PhotoDave and recognize him? I wouldn't recognize most celebrities if pointed out to me so I certainly wouldn't recognize a Disney blogger in a sea of 35K people.
Ricky realized that it was photodave after the fact. He saw the picture of Kenny somewhere after, I don't remember where he said, and put two and two together. We also are very very close friends with Kenny so it was a mere coincidence that they were standing next to each other at this time.

There is no record of Ricky having been arrested on Earth, but a long time ago he was frozen in carbonite for crimes against the Empire in a galaxy far, far away...

7509375468_17aec7489c.jpg
Haha. That's hilarious!!!

PhotoDave219

Ricky realized that it was photodave after the fact. He saw the picture of Kenny somewhere after, I don't remember where he said, and put two and two together. We also are very very close friends with Kenny so it was a mere coincidence that they were standing next to each other at this time.

Look you continue to harass me through various social media forms

I'm going to take this to @wdwmagic and ask for you to be banned.

71jason

What? Somebody's spouse can be called a for page after page. Then when they - rightfully - object, instead of an apology the culprits have the nerve to ask for the spouse to be banned?

Barking mad.

He was mentioned in a group that were collectively called whores. I don't think the name applied to him any more than any of the others who were up in that room.

His wife chose to make a feeble attempt to defend him--which reminds me of the old proverb, "Tis better to keep one's mouth shut and have your husband thought of as a , then to open it and remove all doubt." For the most part, she was met with valid arguments.

Now she, or her husband, talks about seeing my friend in DHS Friday night. Neither has ever met him, that Dave is aware of. That's creepy at best, stalkerish at worst.

The larger question, to me: This happens the same week that @pheneix reports a Soviet Bloc-like crackdown on online "leaks" from TDO. Now a random woman (and note it's a woman, not a man) suddenly appears on here to attack @WDW1974? Who in Celebration Plaza tipped her off? Who thought, "Our plants aren't working, but maybe he'll be less likely to engage with a helpless wife?" Look below the tip of the iceberg...

Last edited:

71jason

I'd be WAY more interested in the cast members, both front line and management, who have been pulled off duty and into meetings with rather scary types to discuss their activities on the portal and also their interactions in social media and online fan forums such as this one.

Don't say I didn't give a friendly warning to all the insiders out there. This business of spreading news and rumors around about the Walt Disney Company ain't as harmless as it used to be.

@PhotoDave219 Reposting because I guess you missed it

The Empress Lilly

He was mentioned in a group that were collectively called whores. I don't think the name applied to him any more than any of the others who were up in that room.

His wife chose to make a feeble attempt to defend him--which reminds me of the old proverb, "Tis better to keep one's mouth shut and have your husband thought of as a , then to open it and remove all doubt." For the most part, she was met with valid arguments.

Now she, or her husband, talks about seeing my friend in DHS Friday night. Neither has ever met him, that Dave is aware of. That's creepy at best, stalkerish at worst.

The larger question, to me: This happens the same week that @phenix reports a Soviet Bloc-like crackdown on online "leaks" from TDO. Now a random woman (and note it's a woman, not a man) suddenly appears on here to attack @WDW1974? Who in Celebration Plaza tipped her off? Who thought, "Our plants aren't working, but maybe he'll be less likely to engage with a helpless wife?" Look below the tip of the iceberg...
I appreciate that you stick up for your friend. It is also none of my business nor of any particular interest to me what goes on in the apparantly small Orlando world where everybody knows each other and bumps into each other in real life

But I do care about what happens on this forum and yes, Dave did specifically call her husband a . http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...ions-thoughts-iv.870129/page-416#post-5705257

Now where I come from, if you can dish it, you need to take it. You call somebody's spouse a then don't be crying to the mods when the chickens come home to roost.

PhotoDave219

Assuming I believe your story, he cared enough to (1) know who Dave is, (2) recognize him after the fact, and (3) tell you he saw him.

So clearly he cares, just not man enough to engage directly.

Agreed.

I'm walking away from this. I have a 10 year career in journalism. My journalism ethics and resume are above reproach.

stevehousse

I think the fact that not only here but on other online forums this "wife" won't leave photodave alone...

Give it a rest lady, nothing you say will make you in good standing in this crowd...give it up...

vagabondarts

Now where I come from, if you can dish it, you need to take it. You call somebody's spouse a then don't be crying to the mods when the chickens come home to roost.

I have been lurking here for a little while and only recently started posting.

Honestly, I've never seen people be so arrogant and lack humility to the degree I have in this thread.

Is this forum always so bitter? It's really annoying and childish.

...my impressions of wdwmagic forums so far

John

Honestly, I've never seen people be so arrogant and lack humility to the degree I have in this thread.

Really?....... you haven't seen anything. This thread is a "Enter at your own risk"

scout68

Try not to take this the wrong way.

Please don't make a sweeping judgment of wdwmagic from a dozen or so days of lurking on this thread.

I don't want to be one of the people who give the carbon copy reply of:

If you don't like it, there are plenty of folks on other threads who need your approval of their ADR choices and which park to visit on which day.

....but I guess I just did..... sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom