Spiderman 2 *spoilers*

NowInc

Original Poster
DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED!!

Anyone else get a chance to see it yet? I saw it on thursday and it was UNREAL!! The cameo from william defoe at the end totally made me happy, as well as the MANY setups for the 3rd movie (may 2007!). Things are gunna get interesting now that harry and MJ (and i think aunt may) know that peter is spidey.

Anyone else have comments?

speck76

I heard on the radio this morning that many critics think it is better than the first movie, if that is possible.

NowInc

Original Poster
Its definatly WAY better...flows a lot better...acting is better...story is deeper..and action is faster :D

enjoy!!

james4023464

just got back from the 12:01 showing. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best sequels ive ver seen. And the the setups were awsom for the 3rd movie. Go and see it as soon as you can. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

wdwhoneymooner

Great movie! Just got back and I agree with the reviews I've read: Better than the first in nearly every way.......I just wish Stan Lee was in more scenes. :)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I saw my 12:01 showing...

and all I can say is, Spiderman 2 Rocks my Socks

The_CEO

Interesting to see how Harry will become the future Green Goblin. Only question is, what other villians will be joining him? Scream? I just got back from the movie and it was SO better than the first one. Yes Harry knows Peter is Spidey.

NowInc

Original Poster
The_CEO said:
Interesting to see how Harry will become the future Green Goblin. Only question is, what other villians will be joining him? Scream? I just got back from the movie and it was SO better than the first one. Yes Harry knows Peter is Spidey.
Hobgoblin...way more mean than green goblin...also more powerfull.

Heard rumors of hobgoblin and lizard (they set up lizard in this one too)...may 2007 will be awesome!

TURKEY

NowInc said:
Hobgoblin...way more mean than green goblin...also more powerfull.

Heard rumors of hobgoblin and lizard (they set up lizard in this one too)...may 2007 will be awesome!

How did they set up Lizard?

The_CEO

They set up Venom also. Sorry Now, I'm not all 4 - 11 on the Spidey comics. Also can metro railcars do 120?..

james4023464

i believe they set up one of the villians i dont know which one but MJ's fiance is going to be a villian i just dont know whitch one. How did they set up Venom, he would be so awsome to watch in the movies. A duel between Spidey and venom woulld make me drool

CrashNet

I don't know why, but part of me wants to say MJ's fiance becomes Lizard? Doesn't he have some kind of accident? I'm not a comic buff, so don't hurt me if I'm wrong. :lol:

I saw the movie last night. Incredible. 5 Stars. A++. Two Thumbs WAAAYYY UP. :lol: I highly recommend going to see it.

FigmentJedi

cac2889 said:
I don't know why, but part of me wants to say MJ's fiance becomes Lizard? Doesn't he have some kind of accident? I'm not a comic buff, so don't hurt me if I'm wrong. :lol:

I saw the movie last night. Incredible. 5 Stars. A++. Two Thumbs WAAAYYY UP. :lol: I highly recommend going to see it.
No, MJ's fiance becomes Man Wolf in the comics after finding a strange gem on the moon(he's an astronaut in the comics)

FigmentJedi

TURKEY said:
How did they set up Lizard?
Dr. Curt Conners became the Lizard in the comics, after experimenting with reptile DNA so he could regenerate his arm. It worked, but the side effects were awful. He became a lizard man that wanted to destroy all mammals.

Legacy

Haven't read the thread, but I just wanted to say that my review will be posted on the fifth. I'm going on leave this weekend, and I want to save the movie for when I get home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom