Spectromagic vs. Main Street Electrical Parade?

Main Street Electrical Parade or Spectromagic as your favorite?

• Main Street Electrical Parade

Votes: 97 48.0%
  • Spectromagic

Votes: 105 52.0%

• Total voters

ToTBellHop

I love Spectro. I have never liked MSEPs bizarre music...Spectro is so much more fun to me. Just because something is classic doesn't mean it should never leave. For example, it was definitely time for Fantasy in the Sky to depart in 2003...

dkrfla

I saw thew MSEP from the year it debuted at WDW in 1977 all the way thru it's departure in 2001. It will always be my all time favorite Disney parade. However that being said, I have grown to somewhat like Spectromagic. It just doesn't have that lights going off low end synth robot intro and bouncy music that just made me well up with excitement as a child and then again as an adult.

Dusty

maryszhi

I honestly thought they were the same thing. I really like them both!!!!
~When you wish upon a star~
~A dream is what your heart makes~

jarco

Out of both parades I would have to say that Spectromagic is the better. I could listen the music all the time.

benji

I love Spectromagic I just wish the parade floats were spaced closer together. It takes forever for the next scene of the parade to come by. Also they just need a couple of new floats and a new sound track and then it will be just fine. Spectromagic is one of those attractions that are just timeless. Attractions like spectomagic are made so well they don't show age. Just like Tower of Terror, I can ride it a million times and the ride never gets old. But that's just my opinion. :lol:

spectrodanny

AS I recall, the wdw version or most of it went to paris in 91 for their opening in 92. some floats did not go such as the small world floats. the parade that came to wdw was the disneyland version that in 96 had its farewell & they sold the light bulbs for charity. thankfully they did not dismantle the floats, they were used for the hercules premiere in nyc in 97, then back to anaheim. then in late 97 or 98 someone decided to bring it back to wdw for a while. now if anyone knows what dlp paris did with their parade when it went away & fantillusion came please let us know. maybe they can send it back along with some of the floats from tokyo they got, & MAYBE we could get our small world floats back for a better version of msep.:D

Rverything except for the Finale unit and the Cinderella canopies went to Paris. Small World was used as the finale in Paris during it's first year then it was removed and Pete's Dragon became the permanent finale. The Pinocchio & Dwarf Mine floats seen in Florida now also spent some time in Paris.

bgraham34

The original is always better then the Sequel

Not always true. Most would say Empire Strikes Back is better than New Hope and Godfather 2 is better than one.

Since I have not see MSEP in over 10 years I shall not make my opinion known but I do love it and want to see it again to see how my feelings may have changed.

piratetreasure

I'd have to say Spectro all the way because it's a fantastic and beautiful experiance every time and it always gets me teary eyed, even if I here the music on the internet for 5 seconds.

Matt and Kelly

Main Street for me. I've always loved that parade. I really got used to seeing a lot at Disneyland over the years so Spectro is somewhat new to me only having seen it twice last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom