Spectromagic Coming Back??

Disneydreamer23

Oh I know who he is (even though I'm only 21 myself). But I understand that, none of my friends know who he is...I'm just a Disney geek which is why I do. I like the floats in MSEP but never thought it was as cohesive a parade as Spectro. And the music gets very old by about the third float. I'm certainly not a child of the 80s I guess. :p I love the Spectro music. I do hope that if they bring Spectro back that they give the floats a bit of an update or even add a few more. That would be nice to see.

wow . im 22 and i thought it was puff the magic dragon ahahahaha :)

CaptainShortty

Original Poster
What are the cheapest ways to build excitement for next year?

New Parades - Spectro with LED technologies for one
New Castle Show
New Interactive Queues
New Interactive "Hunts"
:cool::cool::cool:
Then in late summer, early fall open new Fantasyland to rave reviews.

*I wish they would kill the Move it Shake it and bring out all the fun Main Street Vehicles again*

No!!! I absolutely LOVE MISICI. It's currently my favorite parade (Block Party Bash was tied until it was discontinued).

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I believe seeing the MSEP, on its finale run, on my first real trip there. I find that I prefer MSEP, but that is probably just nostalgia creeping up on me. I still miss the big floats from around 92' from the very first trip I went there. It was before splash mountain was open...

puntagordabob

have you seen the videos of the current version of Dreamlights that just re-opened last Friday? there's quite a bit cut from it. I'm surprised they cut the 7 dwarfs out. and the "Inchworm" variation of the Alice music is now heard throughout the entire section now.

Yeah those videos made me go WOW! Very Impressive what the folks over at TDL create!!!

KentB3

have you seen the videos of the current version of Dreamlights that just re-opened last Friday? there's quite a bit cut from it. I'm surprised they cut the 7 dwarfs out. and the "Inchworm" variation of the Alice music is now heard throughout the entire section now.

Do you have a link to this?

I think they'll keep MSEP for about a year or so cause they haven't had this parade in awhile. I love it,I say keep it for about 2 more years its very nice to see something old make a comebacK!

pontiacguy84

Didn't want create a new thread, so sorry for bumping an old one, but has there been any update on Spectro news? Going end of Sept and it's my fiance first trip ever to Disney World and hope Spectro is back for her first trip.

NoChesterHester

Didn't want create a new thread, so sorry for bumping an old one, but has there been any update on Spectro news? Going end of Sept and it's my fiance first trip ever to Disney World and hope Spectro is back for her first trip.

Some other thread stated 2013 return, but I can't find it... I'm headed there as well at the end of September and really hope to see Spectro. Love that music!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom