Spectacle of Lights, Dancing Lights Videos

Tigggrl

Great Job!
Hey, If you get the chance to get vids of the Lights of Winter over at Epcot....Post that will ya?? I MISS those the most!
Thanks!

PKD

Question: I keep hearing from different people about 3D glasses for viewing and hot chocolate given out. I've been to see the lights several times in the last few years and have never seen the 3D glasses or the hot chocolate. Is this only on special nights?:xmas:

The hot chocolate is/was given out at MVMCP at MK, but never seen it at MGM. The glasses, shaped like 3-D glasses, would cause you to see angels or stars circling each light. Pretty much it worked on any source of light.

I know they still had them when the lights were first re-worked into the City Streets, however I'm not sure if they are still around or not.

BwanaBob

Not to totally change the subject, but...

Rob... in the 'other' videos you have uploaded on YouTube, the Press Q & A about Everest... who's the guy talking to the lady?

Work with me on this... I'm searching for something.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Not to totally change the subject, but...

Rob... in the 'other' videos you have uploaded on YouTube, the Press Q & A about Everest... who's the guy talking to the lady?

Work with me on this... I'm searching for something.
The guy is a WDI Press Contact

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
The hot chocolate is/was given out at MVMCP at MK, but never seen it at MGM. The glasses, shaped like 3-D glasses, would cause you to see angels or stars circling each light. Pretty much it worked on any source of light.

I know they still had them when the lights were first re-worked into the City Streets, however I'm not sure if they are still around or not.
The glasses have been gone for at least a year now

dreamscometrue

Great videos...thanks so much. Last Christmas was our first ever at WDW (we plan to start going every Christmas) and the video brings back wonderful memories.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Awesome videos and pics Rob! I was impressed with the lights as they were last year but this is even better! 25 days and counting... :sohappy:

goofyfan13

Thanks for the vids Rob! :sohappy: I'm going to have to wait a little bit to view them though, Youtube is down right now for maitenance...

eroyee

:wave: Thank you soooo much for the awesome videos. We will be right in the middle of them in 23 days. woo hoo!!!!!!:sohappy: :xmas:

celestia

yeah. the dj's are annoying. I would have preferred a shorter dj part. Do they play christmas music without the 'dancing' in between each dancing light segment?

I now know where I am going to be spending my evenings after work.
:xmas:

very cool :)

Craig & Lisa

The family and I were there last week when they started the 1 hour preview, but since they were telling everyone on the backlot tour about it I did not want to try to see it. By the way does anybody know the name of the company that makes the dancing lights thing that you can get for your own home?? I saw it here but can't seem to find it again. Thanks again. And Belle, while waiting for Illuminations outside of the Canada Pavillion right by the beer stand I watched Off Kilter's last set, I kept expecting to see you jump up onto the stage! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom