Special offers and deals

WDWFigment

Good deals, but the page could use a little fleshing out. Maybe info about AAA deals, etc? Or is that already on another page...you seem to have so many!

Upvote 0

MissM

Good deals, but the page could use a little fleshing out. Maybe info about AAA deals, etc? Or is that already on another page...you seem to have so many!
These are WDWMagic Affiliate deals. Not just general information on places to get discounts. WDWMagic-only type arrangements.

Upvote 0

standish22

Spring Break Trip

We are going to WDW during Spring Break next year (last week of March, first of April). This will be the first time going in that time frame. Does anyone know what kind of deals are offered then (free dining, etc.)?

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

That is one of the busiest times of the year for spring break. It all depends how much Disney is hurting with the economy. If they are still doing bad they will bring in alot of specials.

Upvote 0

sc123tx

I'm looking at going the second week of november 2010. Should i book now or wait till a special comes out for 7 days, moderate, w/ park hopper? I would love to do the buy 4 get 3 deal again..... And if I booked now would they adjust it if a special came out? thanks

Upvote 0

spear

Without question you should book now. If you plan on using the meal plan you will need to choose your restaurants in mid may as booking is now 180 days out. You can also take advantage of any offers even if you have booked in advance. Just keep your eyes out for the offers Disney is posting. For that time of year the deals will usually be offered in midsummer.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Yep what they all said. Definitely book it now - it can always have discounts applied later.

I'm going 11/20 and already have my reservation. Heck, I can make my ADR's May 24th...so definitely definitely book it now so at least you know you HAVE a reservation vs. risking not being able to book later because everything is packed up tight!:wave::D

Upvote 0

jiminyfan

Does anyone have tips to getting cheaper tickets? My brother is legally blind, he sees everything like looking thru a straw. He has been told that, he will probably have no sight within 2 years. He would really like to take the Keys to the Kingdoms tour, which is $78.81 by itself, you then have to purchase a ticket to the park another $84, there is 3 of us, DH is saving by not doing tour, but I would need to go with my brother, to guide him. Due to limited funds, I'm not sure we can swing it. So any suggestions, would be highly appreciated.
progress.gif

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Does anyone have tips to getting cheaper tickets? My brother is legally blind, he sees everything like looking thru a straw. He has been told that, he will probably have no sight within 2 years. He would really like to take the Keys to the Kingdoms tour, which is $78.81 by itself, you then have to purchase a ticket to the park another $84, there is 3 of us, DH is saving by not doing tour, but I would need to go with my brother, to guide him. Due to limited funds, I'm not sure we can swing it. So any suggestions, would be highly appreciated.
progress.gif
You can get a bit of a discount on the tour if you're a AAA member. As far as park tickets are concerned, Undercover Tourist or Maple Leaf offer small discounts, but I'm not sure if those might be for multi-day rather than single-day tickets.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

guess what, i just got the annual passholder discount on my reservation for march. they're finally out !!!! check em out on disney's passholder page

Upvote 0

mas

Need 1 day 1 park ticket - any Discounts?

Going to WDW Feb. 14 and I have 3 one-day tickets.
Is there any way to get a good price for one more 1-day ticket?

Thanks in advance.

MAS:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom