Special offers and deals

erinshaneb

I am hoping to get the deal we got last year..40% off deluxe and then we paid for the dining plan..worked out great..We are going in September so I guess I better book this weekend (at least a deposit) and then we can always change hotels or whatever is needed if they dont' come out with something that makes it affordable...

Upvote 0

zerowkul98

I could realy use some help here...

My wife and I consider WDW "our spot", and honestly I just want to surprise her.

I have tried making all the different arrangements via the WDW website, but a 5 day vaca for $3000 is difficult when youre saving for a house and are freshly married.

Anyone know any secrets I dont? Maybe some advice?

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

erinshaneb

There are so many variables...it depends on where you want to stay, when you want to stay, do you have to stay on property? I have figured things out a ton of different ways, have even been told i should do it as a job, but oh well...your best bet probably would be to contact Kingdom Konsultants on here..Richard is wonderful !! last year I noticed that they were cheaper than if i booked straight through WDW..Let them know what you need and they can work out a few different scenarios for you..good luck

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I could realy use some help here...

My wife and I consider WDW "our spot", and honestly I just want to surprise her.

I have tried making all the different arrangements via the WDW website, but a 5 day vaca for $3000 is difficult when youre saving for a house and are freshly married.

Anyone know any secrets I dont? Maybe some advice?

Thanks in advance
Hi, I am Richard. I am an agent with Kingdom Konsultants, the travel sponsor for WDWMagic, and I would love to help you out. If you like you can send me your details (dates, party size, resort choice, etc) and I will see what magic we can work.

Upvote 0

lardbucket62

Actually don't think the Gaylord is owned by Disney nor is it on Disney property. I could be incorrect about the latter.

:)You are right the Swan and Dolphin are not owned by Disney. I have been told that there are specials out there...but most of them are through travel agents...or something like that...not through Disney

Upvote 0
Without question you should book now. If you plan on using the meal plan you will need to choose your restaurants in mid may as booking is now 180 days out. You can also take advantage of any offers even if you have booked in advance. Just keep your eyes out for the offers Disney is posting. For that time of year the deals will usually be offered in midsummer.

You can book dining on-line without any sort of room reservations. When you do this, it has no impact on whether you have (or will have) the dining plan. You can still use DP with on-line reservations or if you do not get the meal plan, you can pay cash for those meals. The 180 day mark is still required.

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Awesome deal....recently discovered my airfare fantasy realized.....Delta's Gold Amex card we got last year simply to get 25,000 free frequent flyer miles...planned to cancel as the first years annual fee was waived....but after getting new ff number and combining with our old easily done...I signed in to discover with this card I can use miles partial as payment....so let's see I had over 40000 miles on DH's ff and that was enough for one ticket without the visa card...once I signed on with Visa card ff number it gave me ability to use that same 40000 points to take $100 off each members ticket 4x100=$400 savings....when I played around a bit more I read that for each unit of 5000 miles more I could take off another $50 per ticket....THAT plus free baggage check both ways for 4 really added up to $800 saved....LOL each roundtrip ticket was $79 after all that....WOO HOO..:sohappy:....the bonus part was I was just shy of the 60000 points needed to get $150 off per person so I called the visa card who happily said they would "gift" me the little bit I needed and it was posted in hours to me Delta FF number....they simply said I would not earn miles til I reached that amount on my credit card in the future...no charge whatsover....could not see a pay with miles option without signing into my number the Delta Visa created....simply popped up at checkout on how I wanted to pay! Too easy...and the payment with the card gave me double points plus allowed the baggage waiver for my whole intenerary up to 9 peeps!:animwink:

No blackout dates, no layovers....direct nonstop on airline of my choice, at times I most desired....so worth looking into as the benefit of partial miles pmt usually far exceeds the traditional ff program of booking with miles...:king: They give you 5000 for each referral too! So tell your friends who plan to fly in the coming year....:D.

Upvote 0

KCheatle

May 2012

I know its getting closer but I have not heard anythng on deals for this time of year. Anyone?? Buhler????

I'm planning a May 2012 Vacation too and am dying to find out what the deals will be. I'm so anxious to book but am waiting until I can punch some numbers. I'm hoping for a room rate discount (40% off for deluxes) - it actually ends up being a better deal for my family than the free DDP. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

My assumption, though, is that they will come out in October because November is the 6 month deadline for May (for purposes of booking dining and the like), so people will want to know before November what the discount will be. Also, they came out with discounts for March in August, so I would assume they'll do April in September, and May in October. Hopefully, an April discount will be linked to a May discount and we'll find out sooner than anticipated...:confused:

Upvote 0

mikeymouse

You can get a bit of a discount on the tour if you're a AAA member. As far as park tickets are concerned, Undercover Tourist or Maple Leaf offer small discounts, but I'm not sure if those might be for multi-day rather than single-day tickets.

If you have a Disney Rewards Visa, you can also save on a tour.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom