Special Agent Oso

drew81

Original Poster
Character news-

Starting in October, Special Agent Oso will be taking Jojo's place at Play-n-Dine.

trr1

Oso.jpg

britlightyear

Goliath was replaced by Handy Manny back in May.

Oh, that's a shame. I guess I do remember hearing something about that awhile ago but it totally slipped my mind. Jojo and Goliath were always our favorites there. Can't say that I have ever even seen Oso's show?

NewfieFan

So, now we have Handy Manny, Agent Oso, Leo, and June at the H&V, is that right!?!

Will Agent Oso being doing regular M&Gs as well or is he just at the character meal?

disneyny

This makes a lot of sense as JoJo has been off the air for a long time. I would think of attending now with Oso and Manny but they still need someone to replace Little Einsteins which are also no longer on. Maybe someone from Chuggington or Jungle Junction or even Phinneus and Ferb? But it also looks like the breakfast will be closed when we are there in February?

britlightyear

This makes a lot of sense as JoJo has been off the air for a long time. I would think of attending now with Oso and Manny but they still need someone to replace Little Einsteins which are also no longer on. Maybe someone from Chuggington or Jungle Junction or even Phinneus and Ferb? But it also looks like the breakfast will be closed when we are there in February?

Yes, I found out today that H&V will not be offering breakfast from Jan. 9 - March 6 2011

HookemDanno

Can someone educate me on who this character is?

He puts the "Special" in Special Agent. My 18 mo. old loves him and I can't stand him.

Not to thread hi-jack but the quality of Playhouse Disney has really started to suffer in the past couple of years. At least MM Clubhouse and IM are still around...

My 4 year old LOVED Special Agent Oso. She constantly ask to watch it. My 18 month old seems to like it alot as well.

I will say though that Nick seems to have better pre-school shows. But I'm brainwashing my children to prefer Disney.

~Amanda

Its about time, I have not seen JoJo on Disney Channel in a while. A least they are using someone kids know and see on Playhouse Disney everyday.

Biff215

Personally I was hoping that Oso would be off the air by October, not joining the cast at H&V. I really wanted to like that show but it's terrible IMO. My daughter never really took to it and I'm glad for that.

I really don't understand why is takes so long to update character breakfasts like this. My daughter is two now and I have never heard of JoJo other than at the parks. Oso has been around for more than a year, and Manny was just added recently. We would have thought about dining here in the past if it reflected the current Playhouse shows.

Count me in with those who feel like the quality of PD is slipping. It hurts me to have my daughter watch Nick, but old episodes of Dora are better than the newer shows. Chuggington is decent but Disney doesn't even make it. And what happened to Tigger and Pooh?

Thanks for the news anyway!

NewfieFan

Personally I was hoping that Oso would be off the air by October, not joining the cast at H&V. I really wanted to like that show but it's terrible IMO. My daughter never really took to it and I'm glad for that.

I really don't understand why is takes so long to update character breakfasts like this. My daughter is two now and I have never heard of JoJo other than at the parks. Oso has been around for more than a year, and Manny was just added recently. We would have thought about dining here in the past if it reflected the current Playhouse shows.

Count me in with those who feel like the quality of PD is slipping. It hurts me to have my daughter watch Nick, but old episodes of Dora are better than the newer shows. Chuggington is decent but Disney doesn't even make it. And what happened to Tigger and Pooh?

Thanks for the news anyway!

I have to agree! The best show on PD was Little Einsteins (both my kids would watch that show without blinking). My Friends Tigger and Pooh and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse were also favorites... all we have left is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (it's the only thing they will watch on PD).

HouCuseChickie

We are skipping H&V simply b/c none of the characters are things my kids like. I don't think they've ever sat through more than 2 minutes of Oso and they have no clue who JoJo is. They don't care for Handy Manny, and while Little Einsteins is still something that comes on here and there- they could care less. They never even liked My Friends TIgger and Pooh. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the only true Playhouse Disney show they like. We all like Phineas and Ferb, but I don't think that would be considered Playhouse Disney.

Sadly, Disney is being beaten hands down by Nickelodeon when it comes to pre-school programming. It's so significant that I know more kids begging to stay at the Nick value resort vs. the Disney values. As a parent- I don't love any of the shows, but I have to say - I'll take watching Dora, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Kai Lan any day over most of what Disney has been showing of late. :(

d43boy

Does anyone know when exactly in October this will be happening?

We will be there Oct 1-5, any chance he will be there by then?

Enchantâmes

I don't quite get all the hype over F & B I mean Disney Channel has been pretty much crap since at least 2005. Playhouse Disney was the only redeeming factor left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom