Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

Dragonman

One from my archive - how AT&T was stuck on to the Network Operations sign. Literally.

View attachment 505943

So basically regarding the logos on the sign, when exactly was the logo-less version from?
3D20B055-9619-4533-BEDD-1CFD2DAC649F.jpeg

9D70C13A-F27B-4ADA-BE75-4CA2FFEC2C18.jpeg

I recently watched a YouTube video (by Yesterworld Entertainment) for Halloween about “spooky theme park secrets” and one of them was specifically about the SSE descent and all the scenes from the ‘94 finale still being in place. They then went on to show a flash picture of one of the scenes fully intact, figure included, claiming to be from 2019. I was shocked to see it and wondered why I didn’t see it here first. Anybody here know anything about that?

Dragonman

I recently watched a YouTube video (by Yesterworld Entertainment) for Halloween about “spooky theme park secrets” and one of them was specifically about the SSE descent and all the scenes from the ‘94 finale still being in place. They then went on to show a flash picture of one of the scenes fully intact, figure included, claiming to be from 2019. I was shocked to see it and wondered why I didn’t see it here first. Anybody here know anything about that?
That photo originates from a evac from October last year that was posted on Facebook originally. The ladder most likely indicates they were working on removing the remaining ‘94 finale scenes.

Last edited:

LongballMG

That photo originates from a evac from October last year that was posted on Facebook originally. The ladder most likely indicates they were working on removing the remaining ‘94 finale scenes.

If you think that's what the ladder means, you are gravely mistaken!

The ladder deserves respect. All hail the ladder!

(If anyone around here still gets the joke, please placate me with a winking emoji response. It will do much good for my self esteem.)

_caleb

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom