Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

Gringrinngghost

I've been reading this thread for the last few days and honestly it's quite amazing. Hopefully they give 180 top, the space station and the girl in the window some proper TLC during the next big Epcot change. It's pretty errie that she's still sitting up there minus her coverings and not being used for anything else.
Lets just add this thread started TWELVE years ago.

WOW, what a thread!! It took me a couple of weeks to get through the whole thing and I feel like I just completed an epic journey. My first visit to Epcot was in 1989 (The Making of Me was my favorite attraction...I was 3 :hilarious:) so I have memories of late 80s and early 90s Epcot Center, but they're all pretty fuzzy. This thread really helped me to untangle those memories and gave me so many fun flashback moments (particular shoutout to @marni1971 and his incomparable videos!!). Just...the best :happy:

Thank you to all who contributed. Best thread on wdwmagic, hands down. I only wish I had been a part of this since 2006.

Dragonman

I had the most realistic dream last night that one of you found and posted amazing quality pictures of window girl full body up close showing her both back in the day and now without her coverings. It was pretty creepy yet very intriguing. Of course that's yet to happen but I can dream about it lol

Dragonman

Heck I'd bump it every week if y'all wanted me too lol. This is the best and most interesting thread on this forum guaranteed. I wonder if someone could convince a cast member to sneak up in the space station and snap some pics of her for us lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom