Spaceship Earth's horrid touchscreen descent is ruining my next vacation.

wedway71

From what I understand-They are still tweeking the Attraction-Lets just see how it works out finally...

To all the Disney Execs reading these posts.....

Im still looking for a job:wave:

Pseybert

If this tiny piece of Disney is large enough to upset you this much, I would start going to Six Flags, where people don't get upset about high-cost, high tech effects, but by long waits, little/no theming and poorly maintained areas. Honestly, if this bothers you so much, don't ride it. The simplest solution I think any of us could offer.

At least Six Flags caters to its fans.

JeffH

My reaction

I loved the new attraction, the narration made much more sense than it used to, but I wish they'd use the screens to present a text version of the narration (as an optional choice at the beginning), and the end could use something more...although we saw the video where you choose your life style.
Love the opening cavemen sequences with the moving cave paintings, and enjoyed all the new scenes (which I imagine take up the spaces eliminated from the ending).
We were lucky to have ridden it twice on 12/15 (the 1st ride, the Pharaoh king's left hand was off...oh my he's an android!!! the 2nd time we passed by it was closed, upon our return it was open again and his hand had returned)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom