Spaceship Earth Rumors

Tim G

jmaxwell007 said:
lucky dog!

if you are near london.... i have directions to a pub that serves the best grill cheese in the world. and yes... im a grill cheese connoisseur :D
So am I... but I'm on the main land... :wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Corrus said:
Errr... To be honest... I really hate fish and chips, and don't drink beer...

Sorry... :D
ok, fine.... grill cheese and insert beverage here

any rumors on the time frame for the post show completion

MiklCraw4d

Corrus said:
And no major rehabs is IMO clear enough... :D

Oh you're no fun anymore :)

Corrus said:
BTW... You may beg as much as you want... but the want is going to be there right where it is now... at least for the next few years... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

But... but... but... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Then again... they aren't taking into account *my insidious plan*

So... few years... hmmm.....

MiklCraw4d

Corrus said:
For security reasons all your passes will be revoked... :D

Hey, I'm just saying... if they go ahead and tear it down they'll save them and me a great deal of trouble. :)

Besides, they're charging $350 for the Dreamfinder event... Why don't they charge $500 for an evening at EPCOT, have everyone sign safety waivers, hand out the hard hats and arc welders, and let everyone go to town? They could donate the scrap to a war drive, or, since this isn't 1943, use it to make folk art. They could have rustic folk-art sculptures of Paul Pressler wearing giant hats and pointing at things with giant hands.

Or, even better, convert the wand into a giant trebuchet and use it to fling the giant hat in the direction of Universal!

I'm just saying I know a few people with trucks and we're willing to haul it away if they want. Also, and I'm just blue-skying here, but if I should happen to come across some surplus C4 at the army navy store...

Well, I mean, if the inferno barge can blow up randomly who's to say that a giant magical wand can't malfunction from time to time? :)

Corrus said:
I don't work anymore, I'm retired...

And Yes, I've been you Disneyland Paris (sometimes more than I barganed for) same goes for Tokyo Disneyland/Sea and Disney Hong Kong for that matter...
69.gif

But now..... I'm on vacation...
5.gif

Sounds wonderful. I have 25 years before retirement....sounds like you are doing it right!

PhilosophyMagic

EpcotMark said:
Webcams and Text messaging and anything else is fine, just so long as it is shown to enhance the collective whole of a culture or world, not the singular person or viewer, then it would become an advertisement.

What's wrong with enhancing a singular person or viewer?

Tim G

MiklCraw4d said:
Hey, I'm just saying... if they go ahead and tear it down they'll save them and me a great deal of trouble. :)

If they go ahead and tear it down??? What the heck are you talking about... :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

MiklCraw4d

Corrus said:
If they go ahead and tear it down??? What the heck are you talking about... :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Well, "blackmail" is such a dirty word that I just hate to use it buuuutttt....

edit: doh, misunderstood your post... I was speaking about La Wand, of course! The Weenie Gone Wrong!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom