News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

Pam Hates Penguins

Yeah, especially if the people in the other two seats in the same vehicle pick someone different. That could be annoying. I’ve never tried it but does the vehicle give options in foreign languages for someone who doesn’t understand English now?

As a matter of fact yes. But the narrator voices now are kind of monotone compared to Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and.....

oh man.... Can you imagine if Donald Duck narrated it? 😖

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sure you can. You just need to consult Dick's dancing instructor.

You called? Mr. Van Dyke was very quick to pick up the penguin dance. Since then, Dick and I have stayed in touch.

Getting back on topic, I would veto any suggestion of Bendynick Bumbersnatch as the narrator considering he can't even pronounce 'penguin' correctly.

ar81

In regards to Epcot in 2020, Spaceship Earth will be closing early in the year-correct? And Remi and Guarduans aren’t set to open until 2021 correct me if I’m wrong. Epcot is going to be pretty much dead with the only rides worth doing is TT and Soarin. Yes I know MS and Frozen but Frozen was a one and done for me. I realize 2020 is going to be all about Galaxys Edge But you would think they should have slated for at least one of the Epcot attractions to be open with Spaceship Earth closing.

JoeCamel

In regards to Epcot in 2020, Spaceship Earth will be closing early in the year-correct? And Remi and Guarduans aren’t set to open until 2021 correct me if I’m wrong. Epcot is going to be pretty much dead with the only rides worth doing is TT and Soarin. Yes I know MS and Frozen but Frozen was a one and done for me. I realize 2020 is going to be all about Galaxys Edge But you would think they should have slated for at least one of the Epcot attractions to be open with Spaceship Earth closing.
I think you are leaving out the 300 days of "festivals" with a cover charge.

Bostb71

Epcot will still be the nicest bar at WDW

Last edited:

montyz81

My proposals for next narrator:
  • Ron Howard (“On the next Spaceship Earth Development...”)
  • Tom Bodett (“I’m Tom Bodett for Motel Earth, and we’ll leave the light on for you”)
  • Will Smith (“Welcome to earf!” - Independence Day)
  • Kelsey Grammer (Better known as the original Geico gecko)
  • Sam Elliot (for a matter-of-fact heartland-style narration)
  • H. Jon Benjamin (voice of Archer and Bob’s Burgers)
  • Michael Caine (if it’s decided the narrator really needs to be British)
My vote is for Idris Alba or Daniel Craig.

QuasiNoFroyo

Last I checked, Ratatouille is supposed to open in either late 2019 or early 2020, around the time when SSE is rumored to be closing down. But Guardians will be opening in 2021 either way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom