News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

iowamomof4

Gimme a famous actor with classical speech training, none of these random celebs that have no reason to be narrating a classy attraction detailing history of human communication. Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Benedict Cumberbatch, David Oyelowo, and Rachel Weisz come to mind. All of whom have terrificly trained speaking voices.
Patrick Stewart would be amazing!

ppete1975

In regards to Epcot in 2020, Spaceship Earth will be closing early in the year-correct? And Remi and Guarduans aren’t set to open until 2021 correct me if I’m wrong. Epcot is going to be pretty much dead with the only rides worth doing is TT and Soarin. Yes I know MS and Frozen but Frozen was a one and done for me. I realize 2020 is going to be all about Galaxys Edge But you would think they should have slated for at least one of the Epcot attractions to be open with Spaceship Earth closing.
And the land!!!!

QuasiNoFroyo

Gimme a famous actor with classical speech training, none of these random celebs that have no reason to be narrating a classy attraction detailing history of human communication. Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Benedict Cumberbatch, David Oyelowo, and Rachel Weisz come to mind. All of whom have terrificly trained speaking voices.
But we're only having some fun creating the future and using our imaginations here! Besides, it would honestly get pretty boring and tiresome to keep suggesting the same few talented and classically-trained celebrities over and over again, hence some of our more out-of-the-box suggestions. Though I do definitely understand the point you're trying to make.

ppete1975

But we're only having some fun creating the future and using our imaginations here! Besides, it would honestly get pretty boring and tiresome to keep suggesting the same few talented and classically-trained celebrities over and over again, hence some of our more out-of-the-box suggestions. Though I do definitely understand the point you're trying to make.
Thid is the wrong pavilion for using your imaginations 😉

ppete1975

Carrie fisher using old audio pieced together. The death star is the story of the skywalkers. First scene meeting ani. Second pod racing. Third leaves mom (dialogue “hate sand, thank tattoine”. Fourth becomes a Padawan” fifth love affair w padme. Fifth kills padawans. Sixth lava. Seventh becomes darth vader. Eighth luke getting lightsaber from ben. Ninth rescues leia. 10th im your father. 11th vader dies. 12th endoor pyre scene. You descend to video clips and tge star wars theme. Exit to gift shop.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Carrie fisher using old audio pieced together. The death star is the story of the skywalkers. First scene meeting ani. Second pod racing. Third leaves mom (dialogue “hate sand, thank tattoine”. Fourth becomes a Padawan” fifth love affair w padme. Fifth kills padawans. Sixth lava. Seventh becomes darth vader. Eighth luke getting lightsaber from ben. Ninth rescues leia. 10th im your father. 11th vader dies. 12th endoor pyre scene. You descend to video clips and tge star wars theme. Exit to gift shop.
View attachment 350765
And so this is how a thread dies... to thundering applause.

Creathir

So since content may or may not be completely up in the air...

If they are going to ditch the theme completely, SSE should be a ride thru history...

History of Epcot past.

Your journey starts with a spark, a spark of imagination... as you pass thru the rainbow tunnel as you ascend upwards, the voice of your narrator makes itself known: Dreamfinder accompanied by his trusty sidekick, Figment.

The journey is filled with wonder and a deep look at what once was. Showcasing the key points of all of the lost attractions: the lost scenes from World of Motion, the beautiful landscapes of Horizons, the many adventures of the Living Seas, even Ellen would make a comeback!

It all would end with a grand finale, the Dreamfinder and Figment disappearing from existence, with the sounds and music of yesteryear playing as you descend back into the present... faced with what lies before you... welcome to Epcot, here’s what you missed...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom