spaceship earth end not done

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey, stole my friends sidekick. Sse is not done. Photography and video was being speiled as forbidden. Triangles are not done. They are not rear lit. They start at the video phone scenes then make a star where the city was thenspread out down the fiber tunnel to the end... only the very end ones are painted. Rest are just based black and not finished yet. The complex design wouldn't make sense if this is it. This is the opinion of people who I work with who make scenery for a living.

Also, wires over telephone scene completely replaced and neonlike, wow. Greek and roman columns painted to be more then flat white and they added many coloor break up patterns to lights. More later.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Also, globe location works, side screens in post don't yet. Most guests are from fl sofar.

Expo_Seeker40

that is such a crock if they say no photos or videos. There is nothing wrong with taking non flash pictures, and videotaping as long as it not with an external light or with the lcd screen out.

It certainlly shouldn't be a problem when riding during not-so-busy times of the year as well as during the evening when most people are in world showcase.

:eek: :mad: :cry:

hpyhnt 1000

Sucks about no video or pics. I can understand why though.

About the triangles-sounds good! At least they are all the way down the descent, giving people something else to look at. I'm still hoping that they'll be putting people's faces up there when all is said and done. *crosses fingers*

jt04

Sucks about no video or pics. I can understand why though.

About the triangles-sounds good! At least they are all the way down the descent, giving people something else to look at. I'm still hoping that they'll be putting people's faces up there when all is said and done. *crosses fingers*

Now that you mention it, the triangles could be "placeholders" for some future screens where the animation could surround you and be displayed after your survey. Very cool idea.

EPCOT Explorer

Huh Merf,You never cease to amaze me.:D

How you got this info I will never know,but I am thrilled you did.

SSE still has a chance!*dances*

The MaD Hatter

:sohappy: I'm glad they've done something and continue to add things to the descent. Those black curtains were so cheap looking for the most majestic attraction in WDW.

WDWFigment

Man, if posting breaking news from your friend's sidekick while at Epcot doesn't make you a bada--, I don't know what does.

jorgetheviking

Thank you for the info! I think SSE has a really big chance of topping the previous version now! I'll just have to wait and see for myself.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Irons was scar.
Irons was Ryder. Anyone? ;)

Now that you mention it, the triangles could be "placeholders" for some future screens where the animation could surround you and be displayed after your survey. Very cool idea.
I did wonder for a moment about them filling the empty space with the LCD footage...
...or how about a series of silhouettes of children throwing balls around and running about holding hands? They could even be placed against sunsets? It could catch on :lol:

The recording ban does make you wonder if there is a slight possibility that the suits are a bit miffed at the negative reactions, or rather want to hold our online judgements until the descent is fully comlete. We know it was rushed to open (again) against WDIs wishes. Perish the thought if The Orlando Sentinel picked this one up :eek:

Thanks, Merf. As always :wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Irons was Ryder. Anyone? ;)

I did wonder for a moment about them filling the empty space with the LCD footage...
...or how about a series of silhouettes of children throwing balls around and running about holding hands? They could even be placed against sunsets? It could catch on :lol:

The recording ban does make you wonder if there is a slight possibility that the suits are a bit miffed at the negative reactions, or rather want to hold our online judgements until the descent is fully comlete. We know it was rushed to open (again) against WDIs wishes. Perish the thought if The Orlando Sentinel picked this one up :eek:

Thanks, Merf. As always :wave:

Thanks Marni,forgot about Ryder.

That ball idea is so original!Add a song about the future and it would be perfect!

:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom