Spaceship Earth Decent Upgrades?

VT GAL

The narration just seems so dumbed down!!!

Although I would like to start the WWDJDD movement to go along with it! I can see it now...

WWDJDD?
She would thank a Phoenician!

Anyhoo, I am hopeful that the third shift changes are still taking place to the decent! It is killing me not knowing what is going on!!! I got so spoiled!!!

EPCOT Explorer

The narration just seems so dumbed down!!!

Although I would like to start the WWDJDD movement to go along with it! I can see it now...

WWDJDD?
She would thank a Phoenician!

Anyhoo, I am hopeful that the third shift changes are still taking place to the decent! It is killing me not knowing what is going on!!! I got so spoiled!!!

:lol:

At least you got to see some of the work being done.

VT GAL

This is so true! I still feel super lucky!!! :)

I have been scanning the TR forum for any new updates...has anyone ridden it lately and noticed any changes?

Horizons1

Didn't feel the need to make a new thread for this seeing as how it's nothing major, but the SSE signs are back to changing colors. They change from blue to light green to blue again.

DSC08389.jpg

DSC08390.jpg

Below are some pics from SSE on 10/11. Nothing new....the "newer" white star field is about all thats there, except some of the old green "lightening" effect leftovers. I would really pay someone to snap a few pics of whats behind those curtains covering the old peppers ghost scene.

Right after the blue star field...into the new white star field.
epcot_descent_1.jpg

Hitting the end of the white star field.
epcot_descent_2.jpg

After the star field before the black curtains.
epcot_descent_3.jpg

After the new "triangle city" going down the descent.
epcot_descent_4.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

Didn't feel the need to make a new thread for this seeing as how it's nothing major, but the SSE signs are back to changing colors. They change from blue to light green to blue again.

DSC08389.jpg

DSC08390.jpg

Huh! Well, well, I thought they had forgotten about that effect; nice to see they have it working! :sohappy: Now, are teal green and blue (which I might add are Siemens colors) the only possible colors, or can others be programed? The only reason I ask is because I wouldn't mind seeing a few colors out of the blue spectrum (an orange wouldn't be bad, IMHO. It would be a nice little tribute to the orange SSE signs that preceded the new ones. ;))

EPCOT Explorer

Huh! Well, well, I thought they had forgotten about that effect; nice to see they have it working! :sohappy: Now, are teal green and blue (which I might add are Siemens colors) the only possible colors, or can others be programed? The only reason I ask is because I wouldn't mind seeing a few colors out of the blue spectrum (an orange wouldn't be bad, IMHO. It would be a nice little tribute to the orange SSE signs that preceded the new ones. ;))

I *think* they were able to do all the colors in synch with the trees...Not too sure though.

WDW Monorail

When the signs were tested, colors appearing included Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Purple... It was later determined that the most suitable colors would be Green and Blue (or slight variations of the 2).

hpyhnt 1000

Now if only the actual geosphere could change colors.

WHOA! Where did that come from? Now, that's just crazy talk there! That there geoshpere has never, I say again, never, changed colors! Good heavens, do a small thing with the trees and signs and now you expect the whole darn sphere to be different colors. What do you think SSE is, that castle from the MK, something worthy of color changing ability? :lookaroun

P.S-I agree. I want to see it change colors, too!

Vernonpush

WHOA! Where did that come from? Now, that's just crazy talk there! That there geoshpere has never, I say again, never, changed colors! Good heavens, do a small thing with the trees and signs and now you expect the whole darn sphere to be different colors. What do you think SSE is, that castle from the MK, something worthy of color changing ability? :lookaroun

P.S-I agree. I want to see it change colors, too!

I also agree! Colour changes!

EpcotServo

To me, and this is just my very humble opinion, but that sounds too orchestrated.

Yes, the signs can do the same colors as the trees. As you said, and WDI thought, it looked a little too "Orchestrated". I think. Never sure. I just know I've seen it in red, purple, orange, yellow. It can do all those.

olmec26

Good to see that updates are happening...now all they need to do is write a new script, finish the descent, and put in a recording of Tomorrow's Child and this thing is set.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom