Spaceship Earth Decent Upgrades?

HMF

Original Poster
I just read from a website called progresscity that WDI is going to add some scenes and a proper finale to Spaceship Earth. Does this mean removing (or using less of )the Video Screens? Any info?:confused:

djkidkaz

Not happening. The ride opened 8 months ago. If they were doing anything else it would have been done by now. Its just wishful thinking by the "screen haters".

HMF

Original Poster
Not happening. The ride opened 8 months ago. If they were doing anything else it would have been done by now. Its just wishful thinking by the "screen haters".
I don't know it seems Disney has gotten lots of complaints. Even from non-Disney geeks. I would never say never.

MiklCraw4d

Sorry to break it to you, but it's not "wishful thinking."

There's been plenty of documentation on these very boards and around the web since the ride opened about the slowly emerging changes to the ride finale. Disney has opened the ride and obviously doesn't want to take it down again for another long rehab, but complaints about the finale have not been limited to messageboard naysayers and Disney is aware of the problems. Thus the slow, subtle changes being made after the park is closed.

I don't pretend to know what the fate of the screens will be, or what the scope and form of the new finale will be, but change is on the way.

djkidkaz

Sorry to break it to you, but it's not "wishful thinking."

There's been plenty of documentation on these very boards and around the web since the ride opened about the slowly emerging changes to the ride finale. Disney has opened the ride and obviously doesn't want to take it down again for another long rehab, but complaints about the finale have not been limited to messageboard naysayers and Disney is aware of the problems. Thus the slow, subtle changes being made after the park is closed.

I don't pretend to know what the fate of the screens will be, or what the scope and form of the new finale will be, but change is on the way.

Documentation on these boards? All I've seen is a "banned" poster mention the triangles being added within weeks of the opening. Where has Disney officially said its aware of the problem and change is coming? Im interested to know what these subtle changes are that you speak of that are happening after park closing?

EPCOT Explorer

Documentation on these boards? All I've seen is a "banned" poster mention the triangles being added within weeks of the opening. Where has Disney officially said its aware of the problem and change is coming? Im interested to know what these subtle changes are that you speak of that are happening after park closing?

The answers are all around you...

On SSE and off.;)

"The answers lie in our past..."

Can I get anymore obviously criptic!?:eek::lol:;)

HMF

Original Poster
Let me remind you tonight that change will not be easy. Change will take time.

WDW Monorail

wdw monorail said:
325.png

:)

tirian

Wrong.

The original budget ran out and postponed the proper finale.

The screens will remain, but there will also be additional scenery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom