Space Mountain Prepare for Takeoff!

Tim G

I like Parry Hotter too, but in his own books, story line and the movies...
But certainly not within a Disney park... no way...

Lee

Adventurer
Ya know....despite the original post being a complete falsehood...parts of it are really not THAT far from the truth.

Least the parts about the guest surveys and the reception of the new SM at DL raising eyebrows at WDW.:lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Corrus said:
I like Parry Hotter too, but in his own books, story line and the movies...
But certainly not within a Disney park... no way...

:lol: :lol: I'd forgotten all about Parry Hotter !!

disnyfan89

Ok I got it! We will gut space mountain and re theme the outside to the Hogwarts castle. On the inside you will get in ride cars themed to Cars. Then on the inside we will theme it to every dead attraction that was ever popular. The top will be toad hall, the bottom will be dug up and use the water they hit ten feet down to redue 20,000 but we will add nemo into it (this as you can guess means we will remove all items that include nemo at the living seas) In the middle we will put a brand new state of the art roller coaster simulator that never works and constantly breaks down! And just for the Hell of it we will put a giant wand, red robe, brown shoes, and a giant hat on the outside. We will then call the attraction "Fan death land" and rename New TomarrowLand Pixar Land. But first we will close Timekeeper and extend the buzz ride, put flying saucers in COP and to top it all off we will put nothing but mean cast members all over the place! What Could GO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :sohappy: :brick: :rolleyes: :hurl:

What! :lookaroun :drevil:

brertigger

disnyfan89 said:
Ok I got it! We will gut space mountain and re theme the outside to the Hogwarts castle. On the inside you will get in ride cars themed to Cars. Then on the inside we will theme it to every dead attraction that was ever popular. The top will be toad hall, the bottom will be dug up and use the water they hit ten feet down to redue 20,000 but we will add nemo into it (this as you can guess means we will remove all items that include nemo at the living seas) In the middle we will put a brand new state of the art roller coaster simulator that never works and constantly breaks down! And just for the Hell of it we will put a giant wand, red robe, brown shoes, and a giant hat on the outside. We will then call the attraction "Fan death land" and rename New TomarrowLand Pixar Land. But first we will close Timekeeper and extend the buzz ride, put flying saucers in COP and to top it all off we will put nothing but mean cast members all over the place! What Could GO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :sohappy: :brick: :rolleyes: :hurl:

What! :lookaroun :drevil:
And of course a monorail station inside, too.

sillyspook13

disnyfan89 said:
I thought that ride was going in the new 5th park....:veryconfu :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

It's also amazing how half the people in this thread are all new to the boards.

So, since most of you are new....NO: Harry Potter, 5th Gate/Park, Monorail Expansion, Indiana Jones, etc.

Thank you! :wave:

(And to the OP, I liked your idea as well)

SpaceMountainUK

I know this is by no means concrete evidence but on more than one occassion on our summer trip this year CM's told us that SM would be getting an extensive rehab starting next year, one of these CM's worked in the WL bar and his best friend worked for WDI so who knows.

I mean it WILL happen eventually, afterall that ride is in quite bad shape for being one of the MK's flagship rides!

Lee

Adventurer
donald23 said:
OMG! You scared me!:mad: I can't even imagine Space Mountain being closed for two years! Even if they do update it.

If they do a DL-style refurb...two years is about right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom