SPACE MOUNTAIN: Left or Right?

goofyfan13

I constantly keep going right. I think I heard something about the track being faster and I think there is a larger drop. I also don't like the second lift. thats just me though. both sides are awesome!

Belle13

We have only had the choice once in the past 4 visits, and usually that is the coaster to the right. Having finally gotten to ride on the one to the left the last time we were there, I have to say, it seemed like a more exciting ride.

craziebabie1

I heard the same thing that it is slightly longer and slightly faster. I think there might be an extra dip to the right. But who knows for sure.

Tramp

... we alternate ...one side does seem to jerk ya around a little more but I can't remember which one .....

...I gotta sit in the back seat cuz when I sit in the front, I look like 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag.

Fossil

Every single time i ride SP i go to the right. Never have been to the left. Next time i go i will go to the left and compare both sides.:hammer:

Tomorrowland Ga

The Alpha side is more smooth and to me feels more natural for a right handed person.

The Omega side is more rough and jerky. Reminds me of the old Mouse Trap rides. It also is longer than the Alpha side by 10 extra feet due to it having to cross the Alpha track.

They each are mirror images of one another as far as turns and drops. The tracks run slower in the morning due to the newly greased wheels and the wheels being cold. As the day goes on the ride gets faster as the wheels get hotter. By the end of the night, the ride ROCKS!

FanofDinsey1981

as a general rule, someone once told me that always go left, since most go right. why? most of the people in the world are actually right handed, thus the right way tendencies.

us lefties know dumb stuff like this.

as far as space mountain, it is dead even. we did a little experiment one day, and my friends and I all got on at nearly the exact same time, and we wereonly 30 seconds apart when we got off the ride. because of the way they do the lines now with fast pass, it really doesnt matter which side!

Erika

Hmm, now that I think abot it- I usually go to the left. Why? I don't know. I can't think fo a single d-- reason. Next time I will go to the right for a change!

Sean23

The right side seems more thrilling to me. The other reason why I go right is because that is the FP line and very rarely will not use a FP on space mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom