SPACE MOUNTAIN- I assure you, we are SOFT re-OPEN!!!

EPCOT Explorer

Heck no I'm not running! :lol: I only run when people are chasing me!

I'm going for the show and to cheer on those running!

Oh, you Law School people...:D

:lol: Yeah, I gotcha on the running.:dazzle:

Yes, US Law School People...:king::cool::lol:

Well, not yet...That's in 3 years. Right now, it's "You History People".:D

Lee

Adventurer
Is it like a playplace ball pit? Can people play in it? I'm having trouble grasping this!:lol:
You've been on the ride?:shrug:
First thing when you enter the queue, look down over the rails. The queue passes over a pit of balls, similar to a playplace.
No, guests are not allowed to get in.

JWG

You've been on the ride?:shrug:
First thing when you enter the queue, look down over the rails. The queue passes over a pit of balls, similar to a playplace.
No, guests are not allowed to get in.

I have never noticed this before - I'll have to look in Jan. See what FastPass does to your awareness? I don't think I've waited in a line queue for this ride since 1993.

RSoxNo1

I have never noticed this before - I'll have to look in Jan. See what FastPass does to your awareness? I don't think I've waited in a line queue for this ride since 1993.

Ironically I think it's most visible on the Fastpass side.

I can't stand when people blast Fastpass - especially the Fanboys on here that know how to use it at maximum effeciency. Yes, I'm selfish, but I have no problem with using the system while others don't. It means I can see more things than I otherwise would be able to.

JWG

Ironically I think it's most visible on the Fastpass side.

I can't stand when people blast Fastpass - especially the Fanboys on here that know how to use it at maximum effeciency. Yes, I'm selfish, but I have no problem with using the system while others don't. It means I can see more things than I otherwise would be able to.

Agree on fast pass. Probably haven't notices because I'm full tilt speed walking to the inner line queue at light speed and not looking around. Also, don't like to stand in lines, so fast pass works for me on most things (Mickey's Philharmagic and Honey I Shrunk the Audience are not necessary).

Anyway, I'll have to look for this and maybe jump in...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom