Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

hpyhnt 1000

Passed by SM twice today... Lots of guys going in and out, and a TON more equipment (in black metal cages) and scafolding outside the mountain now.

Black metal cages? What kind of creatures are they putting in there? Raptors? Aliens? Stitch? :eek:

Actually, good to hear that work is moving at, what appears to be, a good clip. :)

EPCOT Explorer

Sorry to bust you guy's bubble but I hope that the refurb is longer so it would be better.I'm praying for it to open spring or early summer 2010 :wave:
Same here.:D
Heard it. Like it.
LOVE it.:lol:
You really want that inversion, eh, Lee?

Passed by SM twice today... Lots of guys going in and out, and a TON more equipment (in black metal cages) and scafolding outside the mountain now.
Good news...I wonder why they need cages.

EpcotServo

And the Cannon! Can't forget that...:D

Ah, Mousier Verne...

Pfffttt...Verne newbie. I've been on 20K since I was a kid. (In my short time in public school, I spent Elementary writing 20K book reports, did an entire display about Japan complete with snack goods from Epcot, and tried to get other kids to watch Toonami religiously like me .)

Ahhh, how better I fit in with society now.

:lookaroun

:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Pfffttt...Verne newbie. I've been on 20K since I was a kid. (In my short time in public school, I spent Elementary writing 20K book reports, did an entire display about Japan complete with snack goods from Epcot, and tried to get other kids to watch Toonami religiously like me .)

Ahhh, how better I fit in with society now.

:lookaroun

:lol:

:lol::lol::fork: I'll have you know that From the Earth to the Moon is one of my favorite books.:D

And I just recently rediscovered 20K (movie) as you know...;) The ride was a favorite too.

DisneyLeo18

Ask your fiance while riding SM(or just waiting in line).

Or better yet, ask one of the cm' in MILF if one of the virtual monsters will ask it for you. Foolproof.

Yeah maybe we can wave and she will say yes:lookaroun. actually i have been tossing around tons of places to ask.

anyway i agree with hoping the refurb lasts longer if it means a better refurb. Although sounds like the reliables on here are saying Nov. is the opening date.

timetopretend

Kiss that star tunnel goodbye...

For what it is worth, as far as I know, the interactive queue element is only in the switchback area by load. Not in the star tunnel... Plans change of course and I don't know everything about the refurb so there is still a possibility that the star tunnel will be invaded.

EPCOT Explorer

For what it is worth, as far as I know, the interactive queue element is only in the switchback area by load. Not in the star tunnel... Plans change of course and I don't know everything about the refurb so there is still a possibility that the star tunnel will be invaded.

Hope you are right...Star Tunnel Music= Classic WDW/MK

Jasonflz

Yeah maybe we can wave and she will say yes:lookaroun. actually i have been tossing around tons of places to ask.

:lol: No more waving. Sorry.

Kiss that star tunnel goodbye...

Not to disagree with you since I don't know anything about this refurb but in the press release when Disney announced Sm was going under for a refurb the spokesperson said that they were going to keep many of SM's classic, original elements. I think they might have been referring to the queue music. Also, why would they get rid of Star Tunnel unless they had some new music to put in.

(Hopefully anything but DL's comchat)

EPCOT Explorer

:lol: No more waving. Sorry.

Not to disagree with you since I don't know anything about this refurb but in the press release when Disney announced Sm was going under for a refurb the spokesperson said that they were going to keep many of SM's classic, original elements. I think they might have been referring to the queue music. Also, why would they get rid of Star Tunnel unless they had some new music to put in.

(Hopefully anything but DL's comchat)

Really!? That's good. Anyone have a link to the PR?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom