News Space Mountain exit being worked on

britain

Rear path is temporary. Lots of chatter.... favourite is an enlarged ramp / stair area where the TV sets used to be with an exit next to the entrance. And all walking.

I won’t post a verdict until it’s confirmed. But be ready, TDO.

I wonder how long the trek is for those exiting Indy at DL.

EDIT:
By my estimations, they are both 375 ft. So I guess if California guests can do it, so can Florida guests...?

Last edited:

HoraceHorizons

I thought the idea was to knock out the whole store and open up the walkway so TRON is visible and etc. Perhaps we will exit facing TRON and maybe the rides will share a store or something like that?

Kevin_W

I wonder how long the trek is for those exiting Indy at DL.

EDIT:
By my estimations, they are both 375 ft. So I guess if California guests can do it, so can Florida guests...?

They both have to be shorter than Mission:Space or Soarin! Or perhaps the new TSMM exit - I haven't ridden since the reconfiguration.

This thread is a good example of the "little things". The ramp is fun (for me at least), and I enjoy passing the vignettes. They add something to the overall Space Mountain experience. Where are other rides (like M:S and Soarin) it's just a hallway to get you out of the attraction.

THE Monorail Lime

Picture
5234B5D1-C959-4AD4-99E6-AC59B6470719.jpeg

nace888

Does anyone know if the current crossing will stay for future use on a per-needed basis after the exit is done?

nace888

It's always been there as a cast crossing. They just made it larger for this maintenance project.
Could have sworn it was mentioned that the grey cross was always there, the red was new. I wasn't so much referring to the crossing update as I was the project update.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom