News Space Mountain exit being worked on

DreamfinderGuy

As of last Saturday, I saw the exit from the Peoplemover and it did appear to be worked on. There was some minor equipment in the area, but the speedramp scenes are all still 100% intact and even turned on. I wonder why it's taking them this long to replace a speedramp...

Cmdr_Crimson

As of last Saturday, I saw the exit from the Peoplemover and it did appear to be worked on. There was some minor equipment in the area, but the speedramp scenes are all still 100% intact and even turned on. I wonder why it's taking them this long to replace a speedramp...
Maybe they are trying to get in touch with Goodyear to figure it out..That's the reason that walkway was made since they were earlier sponsers..

MaximumEd

If what the above poster said is true and it is being removed because of frequent breakdowns, I don’t get it. You can see the same type systems at airports all over the place that see tons of traffic and use, but seem to work. Granted, the SM one has angles other than horizontal to work around, but it’s still just a big rubber loop, some roller wheels, and a drive motor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom