space earth, new logo?

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tramp

Next time, take a dog...
(we will never leave your side like those human one-nighters)

Ha! Very sweet, tramp....

But I'm not sorry about the one-nighter....my hero. Saved my entire vacation from ruin! ;)

I stayed out of trouble this time by myself for almost a week....not as much fun.

darn. shoulda brought a dog...

:)

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tink
Tramp - you are too cute!! ;)

Mighty-
We got locked out of Epcot as well for New Year's Eve - sorta. We instead drove to the Animal Kingdom, which we figured would be the least crowded, took a bus to the Yacht and/or Beach Club and walked to the International Gateway. Cast members were not letting anyone in except guests of Epcot area resorts. Fortunately, we had made a dinner reservation at Akershus (the restaurant in Norway) in advance and when they heard that, they verified it on our cell phone and then let us in. NYE was great but it was freeeeezing!!! I could've gone to Time Square and been warmer. But Illuminations that night made it all worthwhile. It was not quite complete, though - you weren't there!;)

Thanks, Tink! I was there in spirit....just my body was on the couch...

markymark

Originally posted by sillyspook13
we hatched a plan. She talked to the guard as I looked at my pager impatiently. She explained that we were sisters and had gotten a page re. meeting for dinner in the park. I then said that they did not leave a phone number and I had already erased the page. After we finished explaining our "problem" to the man, he let us right in. We had a blast!!!;)

Hey Sillyspook. Are Disney aware that they have someone of such a dubious and untrustworthy nature on their payroll!
I am disgusted that you used such tactics :mad:

Actually I'm quite jealous - good plan!!!

MrPromey

Tramp - you are too cute!!

Mighty-
We got locked out of Epcot as well for New Year's Eve - sorta. We instead drove to the Animal Kingdom, which we figured would be the least crowded, took a bus to the Yacht and/or Beach Club and walked to the International Gateway. Cast members were not letting anyone in except guests of Epcot area resorts. Fortunately, we had made a dinner reservation at Akershus (the restaurant in Norway) in advance and when they heard that, they verified it on our cell phone and then let us in. NYE was great but it was freeeeezing!!! I could've gone to Time Square and been warmer. But Illuminations that night made it all worthwhile. It was not quite complete, though - you weren't there!

They let you in for the reservation? I had friends who had reservations for both lunch and dinner (and were staying on property) who were turned away on New Year's eve. They said that Disney was doing the same thing they did with the annual pass holders which was guaranteeing entry to one of the parks but possibly not the park of choice. They ended up in AK

Tink

Originally posted by MrPromey

They let you in for the reservation? I had friends who had reservations for both lunch and dinner (and were staying on property) who were turned away on New Year's eve. They said that Disney was doing the same thing they did with the annual pass holders which was guaranteeing entry to one of the parks but possibly not the park of choice. They ended up in AK

They let us in with just the reservation. I don't know if it mattered but we are annual passholders and our cell phone, which they used to confirm our reservation, is a Mickey Nokia cell phone. It was fairly early in the day too. We weren't staying on-property though. We were lucky. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom